ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity Decides Stock Market Isn’t Important After Years Of Blowing Glorious Leader Over Stock Prices

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Media Matters reports:

The S&P 500 hit a record high on January 19, further reflecting a booming economy after some pundits had worried that it would fall into a recession.
After repeatedly praising former President Donald Trump for stock market records, Fox News host Sean Hannity now dismisses stock prices as inconsequential for most Americans, cautioning that “this thing can come tumbling down just as quickly as it went up.”
“Now, stocks did hit an all-time high. What did we learn last week? Is that the stock market impacts 8% of Americans. It does not impact the other 92%. It’s one of the main reasons I’ve never used it as any kind of real barometer in terms of the health of our economy.”
Read the full article. Media Matters always bring the receipts and at the link you’ll find a dozen videos of Hannity waxing orgasmic over the stock market during Trump’s term.

The willingness to remove your brain and balls in the name of partisanship is the main thing that keeps us from achieving peak greatness. Imagine if all oars were in the water rowing the same direction at all times regardless of who was captaining the ship.

Spot on. This is my number one reason for my complete disdain for politics. Party over country is what is wrong with America right now.

This describes Rs perfectly. We have Congress members openly saying that they won't support the child credit tax bill because it will give Biden a win.

Absolutely. But we will see. I actually think something gets done with the child tax credit. it passed ways and means 40-3. the 3 no votes were Democrats.

Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser and Republicans HATE to see the stock market do well right now and America benefit from it. They only want that to happen if they happen to be in charge. After all, THEIR party over country.

Democrats pulled the same shit for 4 years while trump was in office.

Absolutely. But we will see. I actually think something gets done with the child tax credit. it passed ways and means 40-3. the 3 no votes were Democrats.

I think those 3 voted No out of principle because they wanted higher Child Tax Credits. The rest of the Dems realized they aren't in the majority and took what they could get.

Reactions: Torg
You're deflecting again.

He asked you to verify your claim that Democrats were openly rooting for an economic downturn in Trump's regime.
And you got nothing!
Nothing.
And the reason you got nothing is because it never happened.

LOL. Here you go. One of about 1000 threads during Trumps term. There is even an article attached in this thread with Bill Maher quoted as saying he hoped for an economic downturn.

He is the leader of the Democratic Party. That was said by the leader of the GOP.

I think we all agree Trump is the SOTE. I am not comparing him to Biden. I am not even claiming Democrats on equal footing as Republicans. Just pointing out Democrats did the same thing when a republican is president.

Not that I am aware of. Is he the only democrat out there?

I think we all agree Trump is the SOTE. I am not comparing him to Biden. I am not even claiming Democrats on equal footing as Republicans. Just pointing out Democrats did the same thing when a republican is president.
Got it. I hate when D's seem to revel in downturns in the economy, too.

This describes Rs perfectly. We have Congress members openly saying that they won't support the child credit tax bill because it will give Biden a win.
They are basically trying to tell us that 90 and 10 are the same. 90% crooked is the exact same as 10%. Sorry, not buying it. Even moderate Republican posters/voters do this pretty consistently. Both parties are bad. Fine...but one is MONUMENTALLY worse than the other.

Reactions: Huey Grey
LOL. Here you go. One of about 1000 threads during Trumps term. There is even an article attached in this thread with Bill Maher quoted as saying he hoped for an economic downturn.

Lol. That was people ridiculing Trump.

But it was NOT people rooting for the economy to tank.

And when that happened, did you jump in saying “Republicans do the same thing!”

Because it’s a silly response. OP pointed to a specific individual being a hypocrite. Responding that among the tens of millions of liberals there are also some hypocrites seems pointless. Why deflect from the OP’s point that Hannity is an idiot?

And when that happened, did you jump in saying “Republicans do the same thing!”

Because it’s a silly response. OP pointed to a specific individual being a hypocrite. Responding that among the tens of millions of liberals there are also some hypocrites seems pointless. Why deflect from the OP’s point that Hannity is an idiot?

I ridicule republicans all the time. Hannity is an idiot, I am not deflecting that.

Reactions: sabula
Got it. I hate when D's seem to revel in downturns in the economy, too.

Thank you for actually admitting that it happens. It really shouldn't be that hard to do. It happens all the time and both parties are in fact guilty of doing this.

Of course. There is always good reason when your side does it.

It’s hard for me to believe you honestly don’t comprehend the difference, which puts you in the category of people who believe pretending to be stupid helps your argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT