ADVERTISEMENT

The viral $16 McDonald's meal that may explain voter anger at Biden

Don't forget morons. Fat morons with no ability to critically think and believe everything on the internet is true.

Bad actors have found our weakness and exploited it. Manipulating the dumbest people in our populace on social media.

Yes, that is the real take away from the article. This is much, much more than a Biden problem. We have tens of millions of Americans living is a completely false reality. And it’s not going to change, it is trending even further that direction. The Internet is absolutely amazing at giving the world access to information. Unfortunately, it has proven to be 10x better at spreading disinformation.

Maybe we should all just vote for the conman authoritarian pandering to the far right wackos and see how that 2nd term goes.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: Tom Paris
Yes, that is the real take away from the article. This is much, much more than a Biden problem. We have tens of millions of Americans living is a completely false reality. And it’s not going to change, it is trending even further that direction. The Internet is absolutely amazing at giving the world access to information. Unfortunately, it has proven to be 10x better at spreading disinformation.

Just wait until any idiot (it's already pretty easy, but not quite idiot proof) can make flawless AI faked speeches and recordings. I feel like we're going to need some sort of encryption technology like blockchain to verify if any communications are actually real people to differentiate from the AI bullshit in the near future. We're ****ing doomed otherwise, we already have people who base their opinions on article headlines without reading the actual article.

We survived 4 years of trump, and virtually none of the stuff the left told us would happen actually came true.
You’re kidding, right? Did you miss November of 2020 to 1/6/21??? Hell, did you miss all of his lies during Covid that got thousands of Americans killed? He caused significant damage to our nation.

It's even more stupid that people don't realize these companies are making record profits and using post pandemic shortages as a reason to jack up prices.
Katie Porter, DEMOCRAT, got corporations to admit it. Under oath.

Just wait until any idiot (it's already pretty easy, but not quite idiot proof) can make flawless AI faked speeches and recordings. I feel like we're going to need some sort of encryption technology like blockchain to verify if any communications are actually real people to differentiate from the AI bullshit in the near future. We're ****ing doomed otherwise, we already have people who base their opinions on article headlines without reading the actual article.

This oncoming mess for society is completely avoidable but nobody wants to actually regulate AI or the platforms that it's going to be set loose on.

Reactions: like-woahh
You’re kidding, right? Did you miss November of 2020 to 1/6/21??? Hell, did you miss all of his lies during Covid that got thousands of Americans killed? He caused significant damage to our nation.

In fairness, he said “none of the stuff the left told us would happen” and I will admit we did not predict COVID or an insurrection.

However, we did predict general stupidity and a lowering of our respect around the globe, and that certainly came true.

In fairness, he said “none of the stuff the left told us would happen” and I will admit we did not predict COVID or an insurrection.

However, we did predict general stupidity and a lowering of our respect around the globe, and that certainly came true.
Semantics then.

Reactions: lucas80
We survived 4 years of trump, and virtually none of the stuff the left told us would happen actually came true.
Well, enough bad happened, and, it isn't like there was a lack of trying. A lot of good people stood up and blocked Trump. The 2nd time around he won't make that mistake. No people with a moral / ethical core will be allowed in a second Trump WH.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk_82
Funny the same administration that hires and pays influencers to promote their agendas and propaganda is having an issue with social media agendas and propaganda

This has nothing to do with Biden. It’s corporations raising prices because they know people will still buy it. Companies used covid for the reason initially to raise prices and kept going after.

You idiots blame the government for everything when the person you don’t like was in charge. Even under Trump things went up and it wasn’t directly his fault.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Corporate America has raised prices and making record profits but that doesn’t win your side elections. That said, dude got a limited expensive menu item and then bitched about the cost and those who want this to be true on a regular basis run with it knowing it’s a lie and that a normal meal would have been about $10. All this does is illustrate how you will believe what your side wants you to believe because it fits your narrative. In closing… dude is an idiot for buying something like that at McDs to begin with. Let’s start holding stupid accountable.

I think it’s more than that, though. Stuff just costs more generally. If you are living paycheck to paycheck you are probably struggling. Doesn’t make you an idiot. Doesn’t make it Biden’s fault, either. It’s just a fact.
This.

Though we are far from living paycheck to paycheck, every single week when my wife (no pic) comes home from the grocery store a comment such as "this is $250 worth of groceries and it feels like I bought nothing" or with two sacks of groceries in hand "these two bags cost $50".

People are seriously noticing how much stuff costs these days. Suburban moms, like my no pic wife, who does not pay attention to politics, the markets, finances, etc. are noticing and commenting on how much crap costs these days, and it literally happened overnight, pre-COVID vs. post-COVID. Prices are up, service sucks, it's just a different world now.

We're in the market for a new vehicle. Could we afford a brand new vehicle? Probably. Will we buy brand new? No freaking way. No way am I paying new vehicle prices these days. They have gotten insanely out of control.

Perception is reality and whoever is in charge will pay the price for it.

She's an idiot. 5 Guys has their prices posted right in front of you. Assuming she can add, of course.

Why didn't this amateur use the McDonald's app?

I got 2 sausage McMuffins for $2 last week.

I also got a large fries and holiday pie for $2.19.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT