1f44b9a9a24b17a02cf10f9d2f7bb7bf.jpg
a21f65c2aff1d61efd6758af773066be.jpg
sexy_baseball-058.jpg

591211.jpg

e679be4e61b442cbe78edb0a25707c3c.jpg

2ad02d88cb2c49e21b88fddf3361dfac.jpg

cristina311.jpg

ed87f2859973eee1b0cda1244a8129d3--dodger-blue-los-angeles-dodgers.jpg

I miss opening day. I went to 7 in a row for the Giants from 2001-2008 Was always a party!

Reactions: kkhawk
Here's to everyone but the Brewers picked to win the NL Central and the Brewers running away with the NL Central.

Edit* I don't actually know who everyone is picking to win the NL Central...just sayin'

Looking forward to it. I have trips lined up to STL, KC, Chicago, Atlanta and Arizona this season (some combined with work).

• Love
Reactions: DFSNOLE
I suppose one of the perks of not having a picture of oneself in their avatar is that it allows for these types of fantasies to exist.

Are you sad he didn’t call you out in general? Or sad he didn’t call you out after seeing your avatar? 🤣

FYI. Slickdeals has a thread where people are selling a code (received from TMobile) for MLbTV for $5 Amazon gift cards.

yep another year of watching my small market Pirates floundering trying to keep their heads above water. Baseball will be a joke until they give all teams a fair shake at winning .

Haha, no, just admitting that anyone willing to put their ugly mug on this board isn’t likely to be too impressive. We’re internet dorks.

Except for @pink shizzle , he’s a specimen.
But I come up short compared to other HROTers. I'm but a mere multi millionaire and not a billionaire. I also only have a 10 inch dong while most are in the footlong club. I have shame.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
yep another year of watching my small market Pirates floundering trying to keep their heads above water. Baseball will be a joke until they give all teams a fair shake at winning .
Well, I agree there should be a floor, but teams like Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Oakland are in situations because their owners refuse to spend money.

Well, I agree there should be a floor, but teams like Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Oakland are in situations because their owners refuse to spend money.

Hell, the A’s had one of the best teams in baseball on paper, at least their lineup was, until 3 weeks ago lol

Shit, after all the home runs I hit with your mom, I would have figured you were a season ticket holder by now!
Sadly, my mom is a Royals fan too. She took me to a lot of games in the late ‘80s and early ‘90s. I even got to see Bo Jackson crank a ridiculous home run that landed in a football field behind Toronto’s old Exhibition Stadium.

Baseball fans in iowa keep rewarding mlb for f*cking us over. Dont forget to bend over when when field of dream tickets fo on sale again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT