ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Opening Day!

JWolf74

HR Legend
Jan 22, 2012
DSM
Today is better than Christmas. My Cards get a tough assignment with the first 7 on the road against the Dodgers (who already have the benefit of having a couple games under their belt) and Padres. Central is gonna be pretty mediocre, hoping the Redbirds can win the pillow fight and maybe something special could happen in the playoffs.

Happy Opening Day, all. Even you collie molesting Cubs fans.

Last edited:
cfdd2580283f0734fb1c9b5d4cac1836.jpg

7602079cc28ccfa76826d908262c9b9e.jpg

0571589d6d8f8fe13472445c79e46878.jpg

46862bfab2f3ddfc7ce1231179d36706.jpg
0158a9d7395cf269f577b1076a37e674.jpg

I was just watching Jessica Mendoza on ESPN's first take swinging a sledgehammer to smash little helmets as she knocked teams out to reach her eventual WS champion, the Dodgers. Gotta be honest, it moved a little as she swung that hammer.

Reactions: darylhawk
Cards may start 1-6. At least they took the Cubs lunch money the last 2 spring games…
Honestly if they go 3-4 I'll be happy. The IL is already crowded and the season hasn't even started. And our starting pitcher staff has an average age around 69.

I miss Harry being drunk on air and blabbing about Budweiser. When my Braves were good and his son did the Braves broadcasts, and their booths were next to each other, when the Braves visited Wrigley, Harry would drunk lament and curse his son at the same time. The best ones were the Maddux trade ones haha. TIme has flown.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Sox take the field this afternoon as an undefeated squad gunning to return to the World series like in 2005.
Tigers beware...Sox are back!!!

I changed Orioles seats this year so I could be in the section directly in front of the ice cream and fresh-baked cookies in the club level.......priorities. It should be a fairly miserable day to sit outside, 50, cloudy, and off/on drizzling.

Two games were already postponed yesterday. Looks like several more expecting rain today, too.

Two games were already postponed yesterday. Looks like several more expecting rain today, too.
I've said it a dozen times, MLB seasons should start with the first week in domed and warm weather cities, but the teams all demand that they have their opening day within the first two series.

Anyone else have trouble with MLB auto renewal? Spoke to many nice ladies in the Philippines today. Each one ask "So you want to cancel subscription??" No, I want to view subscription, but I can't.

Anyone else have trouble with MLB auto renewal? Spoke to many nice ladies in the Philippines today. Each one ask "So you want to cancel subscription??" No, I want to view subscription, but I can't.
No, activated without a hitch for me.

Reactions: GlenHawk
Crochet gave Sox 6 innings of 1 run ball....8 so 5 hits no walks...will take it in 1st start in MLB career.

The offense is a problem...3 singles in 6 innings? Ouch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT