ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh suspended.

Now Michigan appeals in a court in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The judge in Michigan will rule in Michigan’s favor. An issue an injunction. Jim will be coaching tomorrow against Penn State. This will waste a bunch of court time and lawyers will make a bunch of money.

There’s no way a judge in Michigan will not side with the University of Michigan. It’s a complete joke and travesty and nothing will be done.

Plus the suspension penalty is a slap on the wrist anyways. Even if it’s upheld in court, which it won’t be at this time. He only cannot be on the sidelines during the game for the rest of the regular season. That means playoffs and Big Ten championship he will be coaching.

also, he’s only banned from the sidelines during games. He can still coach the team throughout the week and be at the practice facility. It should’ve been a flat out banned from coaching for the rest of the year, along with other penalties. He should not be allowed anywhere near the team or facilities.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Now being reported that Harbaugh has been suspended by the BIG for the last 3 regular season games. Good start.
That’s a joke! You have a guy on your staff who is standing in Central Michigan’s sideline acting like he is part of their team and who is there simply to scout and learn more about an opponent completely against the rules and he is suspended 3 games. Bet on one game not even in your sport as an athlete and you lose a year of eligibility. Crap is so messed up.

I hear Michigan is going to fight this toothless suspension. In the statement they made, they claimed the Big Ten Commissioner was unfairly going after them, but they didn't say the claims were untrue.

Ya they’ve played nobody. Tomorrow should be interesting

MI needed to cheat to beat those teams?

About those credit hours MI FB players are earning in the classroom…..

Last edited:
ok, I’ll say it. The rule is dumb and this suspension is dumb. It would be like suspending Kirk for the racist acts Iowa settled for. Not to mention there is people many teams shared other teams calls with each other. I get the hate for Jimmy and MI; but, don’t pretend you don’t want Iowa to do the same thing. I am hoping this is B Ferentz next job.

Suspended for 3 games for cheating and Noah Shannon gets a full year for betting on women's basketball. What a joke.
This was my exact thought. Something that has an impact on the integrity of the game - 3 game slap on the wrist. Something that has nothing to do at all with the game or team - season-long suspension. Yes, it's a dumb rule that putting radios in the headsets would solve, but I'd argue the gambling rules are even more dumb given the NCAA has deals with gambling books. The NCAA continues to be incompetent, the B1G looks weak in this ruling, BAU for both.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
Now Michigan appeals in a court in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The judge in Michigan will rule in Michigan’s favor. An issue an injunction. Jim will be coaching tomorrow against Penn State. This will waste a bunch of court time and lawyers will make a bunch of money.

There’s no way a judge in Michigan will not side with the University of Michigan. It’s a complete joke and travesty and nothing will be done.
Hard to imagine why the big wouldn’t remove the case to federal court based on diversity jurisdiction (ideally immediately so as to deprive the state court of jurisdiction to rule on the tro)

This was my exact thought. Something that has an impact on the integrity of the game - 3 game slap on the wrist. Something that has nothing to do at all with the game or team - season-long suspension. Yes, it's a dumb rule that putting radios in the headsets would solve, but I'd argue the gambling rules are even more dumb given the NCAA has deals with gambling books. The NCAA continues to be incompetent, the B1G looks weak in this ruling, BAU for both.
Especially when one action has a CLEAR impact on the game.

In todays world cheating is not wrong it's a strategy.

tribute_to_eddie_guerrero_by_wheatman3_d63kilt-fullview.jpg

I hear Michigan is going to fight this toothless suspension. In the statement they made, they claimed the Big Ten Commissioner was unfairly going after them, but they didn't say the claims were untrue.
I’m new to this story, so maybe I’m missing something. Michigan is upset there was no due process in the decision to suspend Harbaugh, but what exactly are they denying or claiming isn’t true!? We have evidence people being paid by Michigan are in the stands at games they shouldn’t be. What exactly are they denying?

As far as I’m concerned, Harbaugh got off easy, which make the University of Michigan and their fans looks really dumb with all the outcry.

So again, what is Michigan mad about, other than they feel like there wasn’t due process?

I’m new to this story, so maybe I’m missing something. Michigan is upset there was no due process in the decision to suspend Harbaugh, but what exactly are they denying or claiming isn’t true!? We have evidence people being paid by Michigan are in the stands at games they shouldn’t be. What exactly are they denying?

As far as I’m concerned, Harbaugh got off easy, which make the University of Michigan and their fans looks really dumb with all the outcry.

So again, what is Michigan mad about, other than they feel like there wasn’t due process?
No, you're not missing anything. There is clear evidence that Michigan violated NCAA rules and had people monitoring other teams' signals at games. They got off easy with another slap on the wrist for Harbaugh but they're still bitching about it. Their latest bitch basically boils down to the fact that the NCAA didn't wait 11 month to investigate, at which time Harbaugh will be the coach for the Raiders and Michigan will receive zero punishment.
Three weeks of game day suspension is meaningless. He can still travel with the team, coach the team during the week, watch film, recruit, etc. The only thing he can't do is be in the stadium during their games. By that time, the assistant coaches are doing most of the heavy lifting anyway.

I agree. If the Big Ten was serious they’d ban them from the CCG.

one question for all the michigan defenders that i haven’t seen addressed, if stallions was a lone wolf then why were the other coaches taking queues from him?

he is a low level analyst yet the defensive coordinator and others are listening to him on the sidelines when he tells them what coverage to audible to.

the proof is in the pudding.

Some Mich media are speculating that Mich will explore leaving the BIG and might head to SEC,ACC or big 12.
Babies.

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT