ADVERTISEMENT

Harris campaign job seekers have 9 different pronoun options: ‘More pronouns than policy’

We have a niece currently visiting from Washington who prefers to be called a “they”. Fifty Eight years of speaking proper English makes this hard to do. When asked where “Name” was, it was expressed by their partner “they went for a run.” No pic replied, “Oh, with who?” To which she got a “Name’ went for a run.” I think it is confusing, attention grabbing, and frankly stupid. But so what. We love our niece, got to meet her partner and enjoy having them around. It really isn’t a big deal, even when we accidentally say it wrong.

CSB
See this is how you handle the situation. Happy healthy kind and considerate people are willing to go through a minor inconvenience to make someone else feel comfortable and like they are heard. And every person I've ran into with a "different" pronoun has always been understanding even if you mess up as long as you have good intentions. Yet MAGA has to be the assholes who expects everyone to conform to how they want things. I think we are all starting to stand up and tell them to **** right off and I love it.

Company policy
Right, but you have a problem being told what to do? My question is asking that, more than whether you have a problem calling someone a “they” or whatever? The fact that you are “forced” by your employer to do something as opposed to what that something actually is?

Edit: I had an employer that asked everyone for a pronoun in their on-line profile. I never did it. It sat in my inbox fir two years (then I switched employers). Many of us thought it was stupid. Now, for me it is something of such little concern that I don’t give it a thought. Probably because of my niece as I described above…

Last edited:
See this is how you handle the situation. Happy healthy kind and considerate people are willing to go through a minor inconvenience to make someone else feel comfortable and like they are heard. And every person I've ran into with a "different" pronoun has always been understanding even if you mess up as long as you have good intentions. Yet MAGA has to be the assholes who expects everyone to conform to how they want things. I think we are all starting to stand up and tell them to **** right off and I love it.
How dare you call it an inconvenience.

Imagine being so dumb, you plan to vote for a felon sexual abuser, a lifelong grifter who can’t stand the people that vote for him.

Reactions: General Tso
Because Ferentz_Fan’s employer is mean to him and requires employee training.
Seems rough. My employer says no smoking on property, no guns on property, and I have to take harassment training and sign an ethics package annually. It’s not fair. They even want to know if I’m going to be out of the office for a day.

Seems rough. My employer says no smoking on property, no guns on property, and I have to take harassment training and sign an ethics package annually. It’s not fair. They even want to know if I’m going to be out of the office for a day.

My work expects me to show up sober and not harass fellow employees. It’s like working for the literal Nazi government.

Reactions: EasyHawk
I assume if somebody identified as a bird and insisted people that greet them by flapping their arms like they were wings most would do it.

Everybody has a line on the sand where they stop entertaining false assertions.

Last edited:
Applicants can select from the more mainstream “he/him,” “she/her” and “they/them” pronouns or choose less conventional gender-neutral options, including “xe/xem,” “ze/hir,” “ey/em,” and “hir/hir.”

“Hu/hu,” which indicates that a person wants to emphasize their humanity over their gender, and “Fae/faer,” which denotes that a person is fluid between multiple genders but not masculine genders, are also presented as options.

Massive migrant caravan end of October as well I'm sure.

LOL. Northern has really run out of ammo. What next? Harris campaign forces volunteers to pack their own lunches and clean up their own mess in the kitchen area?

“Hu/hu,” which indicates that a person wants to emphasize their humanity over their gender

So where does this stuff end? Basically anything goes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT