ADVERTISEMENT

Harris campaign should send Walz into northern and eastern Iowa

I don't think tampon Tim the stolen valor fraud is going to help your case but feel free to prance him on out there. Maybe visit a few VFWs lol see how that reception goes 😂🤣

Its CCCP. OR IN ENGLISH USSR.
First one is free:
On August 16, 2024, the Committee requested information about the CCP-affiliated entities and officials with which Mr. Timothy Walz has engaged, as well as any warnings or information the Federal Bureau of Investigation has provided to Mr. Walz or his office about CCP influence operations. The deadline to produce such documents and information has passed, and the Bureau has failed to provide any response to the Committee.

First one is free:
On August 16, 2024, the Committee requested information about the CCP-affiliated entities and officials with which Mr. Timothy Walz has engaged, as well as any warnings or information the Federal Bureau of Investigation has provided to Mr. Walz or his office about CCP influence operations. The deadline to produce such documents and information has passed, and the Bureau has failed to provide any response to the Committee.
So you are talking China. My brain goes to Soviets. The Chinese really arent commies. The Soviets werent really either but at least acted like it.

Better yet, Harris should go to northeast Iowa herself. Especially the small towns around there because I’m sure they would be up for a good comedy skit. Kamala the joke Harris.
Imagine how low IQ one would need to be to vote Trump, The ultimate clown. The only one laughed at would be the MAGAt cult losers that would crawl out from their filth for the nation to see.

With less than 2 months until the election, the best use of time would be to work in swing states where it's a right race, not here in the Trumpeye state.

He’s fuggin’ fantastic. Tell me that he can’t win over voters here…

I saw that video. I don't see it as any evidence that he can persude young white men to vote for him. It sounds like with this particular group Trump yelling "They are eating the dogs" did that job. Good for them to recognize his craziness.

I think one thing that might be lost on the youngest voters is how f***ing crazy Trump actually is. They have probably become immune to it because it's been normalized for them. I mean if you are 22 years old now, Trump's been around running for president and spouting off crazy shit since you were 13 to 14 years old. If you are 18, he's been spouting off crazy shit since you were 9 to 10. The insanity has been normalized for them.

They are probably unaware that before this we used to have 2 candidates who while not perfect were at least sane and believed in democracy.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I saw that video. I don't see it as any evidence that he can persude young white men to vote for him. It sounds like with this particular group Trump yelling "They are eating the dogs" did that job. Good for them to recognize his craziness.

I think one thing that might be lost on the youngest voters is how f***ing crazy Trump actually is. They have probably become immune to it because it's been normalized for them. I mean if you are 22 years old now, Trump's been around running for president and spouting off crazy shit since you were 13 to 14 years old. If you are 18, he's been spouting off crazy shit since you were 9 to 10. The insanity has been normalized for them.

They are probably unaware that before this we used to have 2 candidates who while not perfect were at least sane and believed in democracy.
I thought about that very thing the day he was elected in 2016. Like "Great. Now this guy's behavior will be normalized as a President". Truly depressing. One of the biggest travesties is that this is now a blueprint for behavior from a US President.

Imagine how low IQ one would need to be to vote Trump, The ultimate clown. The only one laughed at would be the MAGAt cult losers that would crawl out from their filth for the nation to see.

thank-you.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT