ADVERTISEMENT

Walz mocked after being caught on video struggling to load his own shotgun

I bird hunt extensively and was shocked by two things. First he is completely unfamiliar with the firearm. He obviously had never used it before.
Second, none of Elmer Fudds lackeys understood how incompetent it looked and edited it out prior to releasing it to the public.
He says he, "I brought [bought] the gun back when I was shooting a lot of trap." A. It's not a trap gun B. Shouldn't he have figured how to load it by Sat if he's shot a lot of trap with it? It's just lie upon lie upon lie with these idiots......

He says he, "I brought [bought] the gun back when I was shooting a lot of trap." A. It's not a trap gun B. Shouldn't he have figured how to load it by Sat if he's shot a lot of trap with it? It's just lie upon lie upon lie with these idiots......
It appears to be a semiautomatic of some type and he appears to not understand how to load it. It looked like someone who had used a pump 40 years ago, and had never seen a semiautomatic.
I shoot trap with an over and under, not my browning.

It appears to be a semiautomatic of some type and he appears to not understand how to load it. It looked like someone who had used a pump 40 years ago, and had never seen a semiautomatic.
I shoot trap with an over and under, not my browning.
Gov Lies states when asked, "It's a Beretta A400," which is an auto. Do you see a lot of autos at the old trap range among the regs who "shoot a lot of trap?"

Unfortunate in a lot of ways,... With his military background it's quite surprising to me that Walz didn't familiarize himself with the weapon prior to getting to the field,.. Media embarrassment aside, you don't fumble with an unfamiliar weapon in the field.

Unfortunate in a lot of ways,... With his military background it's quite surprising to me that Walz didn't familiarize himself with the weapon prior to getting to the field,.. Media embarrassment aside, you don't fumble with an unfamiliar weapon in the field.
After 20 years in the military I can tell you that if a person is a politician and an a$$ kiss, they can skate through a career and never get close to a firearm outside of mandatory once a year training.
Walz seems to be that type.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Waltz absolutely has problems with the truth. Like most compulsive liars, they lie when it isn’t even necessary, digging themselves an even deeper hole. He could have just said “Hey, it isn’t mine, or it’s new”, but he had to lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT