ADVERTISEMENT

Harris is leading in 3 of the 7 battleground states.

Fox news didn't make the price of everything rise by 20-45% I er the past 3 years, nor did they allow record numbers of illegals over the border virtually unchecked over the past 3 years.

These are real things that matter to many people, and Biden/Harris presided over it. Sure we can say trump/pandemic is the reason for all of that, but it isn't lost on many people that Dems were the driving force between shutdowns, vaccine mandates, and restrictions that sent the economy into freefall.

While Trump is a highly undesirable human being, people simply were better off for the vast majority of his presidency than they have been under Biden Harris.

Since Republicans were unable to get together and elect someone reasonable, people are left to choose between the life they had 2016-2020, or more of '21-24. It isn't hard to see why people would support Trump.

Abortion is the big winning issue for dems, but it's having to work very hard given how relatively few voters are impacted by it.

Fox news is the reason why Republicans back Trump in the first place. Because they have been filled with hatred, anger, and fear.

I'm not blaming them for not being huge Biden/Harris fans. There are certainly reasonable reasons to not like Biden/Harris.

But those reasons pale in comparison to the danger that Trump presents to the country. The man attempted a coup and Republicans nominated him again. This says that the Republicans in general want a dictator and they want that dictator to be Trump.

I'd rather have a recession for the next 8 years than have a dictator.

Also the inflation is on Trump too. The money supply started exploding under his watch during the pandemic. We didn't feel the inflation immediately because people were saving their money. Once they started spending money again inflation was inevitable given the money supply explosion that had happened.

Biden had a 8-point lead over Trump in 2020. Harris currently has a 2.6% lead. This is a different election.

Unfavourability quotient? Trump has had 8 years of showing his true self to the country. Half of the country loves it.
Polling? Harris is just beginning to widen her national lead.

Maybe she won't win those states, but you're fooling yourself if you say there's no shot.

And yes, it is a different election. Since that election, Trump led an insurrection, was impeached, was found guilty of 2 crimes, and awaiting his trial on how many others. Totally lost his mind in a debate, and looks worse by the day.

And Harris isn't old.

Fox news didn't make the price of everything rise by 20-45% I er the past 3 years, nor did they allow record numbers of illegals over the border virtually unchecked over the past 3 years.

These are real things that matter to many people, and Biden/Harris presided over it. Sure we can say trump/pandemic is the reason for all of that, but it isn't lost on many people that Dems were the driving force between shutdowns, vaccine mandates, and restrictions that sent the economy into freefall.

While Trump is a highly undesirable human being, people simply were better off for the vast majority of his presidency than they have been under Biden Harris.

Since Republicans were unable to get together and elect someone reasonable, people are left to choose between the life they had 2016-2020, or more of '21-24. It isn't hard to see why people would support Trump.

Abortion is the big winning issue for dems, but it's having to work very hard given how relatively few voters are impacted by it.
Keep spitting out them Fox talking points if it makes you feel better.

61pzXCMKgqL._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg

This should be a must read for anybody who defends Rush or Fox "News" on anything.

I will watch various cable networks during the course of a day.

What I've seen since Harris became the nominee is Fox will interrupt their normal programming at any time during the day/night if Trump has a presser/rally.

Even though Trump has a significant funding problem, getting free air time from Ruppert certainly helps him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Harris has no shot in Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, or North Carolina. Hoping for any of those is a fool’s game. Partly because polling, and partly because GOP state legislatures will make it very different for Democrats to vote.

Basically, she has to hold the states where she has a reasonable but not decisive lead (WI,NM) or it’s game over.

She then has to win PA, VA, and MI.

everything has to go just right.
No shot? She absolutely has a shot. Idk how good of one it is but no one does.

NC is definitely in play, if for no other reason than the GOP candidate for governor is Herschel Walker level bad and is gonna lose by 5+ at least.

You are dead wrong. Dead wrong.

Harris has a legitimate chance of winnng every one of those states. I would add Florida as an outside possibility.
Yep...compare every single battleground State today to where they were two months ago...

Tell me Harris can't win all 7/8!

but it isn't lost on many people that Dems were the driving force between shutdowns, vaccine mandates, and restrictions that sent the economy into freefall.
Really? Because Trump was President during all of 2020. He is literally the one who shut down the country for over a month. This revisionist history among the Right is amazing. Even Ron DeSantis called him out on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT