ADVERTISEMENT

Harris is truly special….my gawd

Obsessed GIF

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I’d love to think that heads are going explode when a black woman wins this election, but it’s not going to be a literal explosion…..unfortunately.

We are going to find out what states have enough trumpers to possibly overturn the election. Anyone who doesn’t know that they’ve spent the last few years trying to instal lackeys at every important local position capable of doing what he wants is a fool.

I’d love to think that heads are going explode when a black woman wins this election, but it’s not going to be a literal explosion…..unfortunately.

We are going to find out what states have enough trumpers to possibly overturn the election. Anyone who doesn’t know that they’ve spent the last few years trying to instal lackeys at every important local position capable of doing what he wants is a fool.
That black girl is now down 3 points nationally in polling and she's now talking communist policy on top of that.

Be reminded, it's Ds, not Rs who resist every attempt to make elections secure and ensure the public has absolute confidence in the election results.

As such, the loser will again cry foul, for the 3rd straight election.

Be reminded, it's Ds, not Rs who resist every attempt to make elections secure and ensure the public has absolute confidence in the election results.

The only reason the public has doubts about the integrity of elections is because Dear Leader says so, counter to all evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke

3rd? You mean 5th right?

Because I’m pretty sure there have been those who have cried foul ever since Gore V Bush.

Only one of those has had their entire justice department threaten to quit. As they knew they were being told to violate federal, and state, law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT