ADVERTISEMENT

Harris publicly states she will enact gun control executive order within first 100 days.

You missed this part from your own link but included the snopes editorial take in your post. Typical.

“Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the Courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws. And if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action.“

And left out this part:

“In summary, Harris did say she would take executive action on gun control if Congress failed to act within 100 days of her taking office as president.“

Your link confirms the OP, so thanks?

Confiscation is the key word I was looking for. I am not a fan of the VP so I was checking for clarification. I try to find the facts in any issue that is important to me personally.

I’m a republican and a gun owner so you are probably arguing with the wrong person.

Confiscation is the key word I was looking for. I am not a fan of the VP so I was checking for clarification. I try to find the facts in any issue that is important to me personally.

I’m a republican and a gun owner so you are probably arguing with the wrong person.
It’s not there. Don’t trust OP.

Reactions: WSC72

However, Harris never said the order would result in the forcible confiscation of citizen-owned guns. In fact, Harris made a point to say that this would not be the case. As she explained her position on gun control, she noted that Americans are typically given a "false choice" between protecting the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and confiscating all guns. Harris said the public needs middle-ground options, and that her proposal constituted a "reasonable" approach to gun control.
Makes sense. Democrats AND republicans agree on this.

just chill guys

as soon as Elon tweets something about it, he'll have his reaponse

1c5tyr.jpg

All right, lets see what Mama Elon has to say on the subject:

4eb323bf-2ce6-4399-a497-41253b41ee97_screenshot.jpg

Mama Elon says that Kamala has to be a DEI pick because MAGA got no teeth and they dont need no toothbrush"

1c5tyr.jpg

All right, lets see what Mama Elon has to say on the subject:

4eb323bf-2ce6-4399-a497-41253b41ee97_screenshot.jpg

Mama Elon says that Kamala has to be a DEI pick because MAGA got no teeth so they dont need no toothbrush"
have you noticed that Trump is always talking about Kamala's laugh? Like what is that about? Dude's so strange.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Take every gun in Merica.

There isn't one citizen in this country that needs an AK or an AR.

Can I keep my shot gun?

Looks cool with the pump action and holds five slugs.

Someday I might even take it outside and kill some hills in the desert….but probably need someone to teach me to load it first. Sure it’s easy…everything is easy when you know what the **** you are doing.

However, Harris never said the order would result in the forcible confiscation of citizen-owned guns. In fact, Harris made a point to say that this would not be the case. As she explained her position on gun control, she noted that Americans are typically given a "false choice" between protecting the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and confiscating all guns. Harris said the public needs middle-ground options, and that her proposal constituted a "reasonable" approach to gun control.
Are you telling us that op is a liar, a stupid liar, or just a dupe of the eloonatic?

Are you telling us that op is a liar, a stupid liar, or just a dupe of the eloonatic?

Honestly I think the majority of both parties are duped by the media.

Most only choose to see the fault in “the other party” and fail to see the same type of issues in their chosen affiliation.

Just my opinion but I think very few politicians are there for the good of the people, or the good of the country. They are in it purely for personal gain and power.

Honestly I think the majority of both parties are duped by the media.

Most only choose to see the fault in “the other party” and fail to see the same type of issues in their chosen affiliation.

Just my opinion but I think very few politicians are there for the good of the people, or the good of the country. They are in it purely for personal gain and power.
I see fault with both parties, but until trump is not allowed anywhere near society, I will continue to fight and ignore much lesser evils.

Reactions: BelemNole and WSC72
I see fault with both parties, but until trump is not allowed anywhere near society, I will continue to fight and ignore much lesser evils.

It will be interesting to see how the upcoming elections play out. I wish that both parties had different presidential hopefuls.

She was asked about the MANDATORY buyback on the Fallon show (posted above) and said it’s a good idea. She never included a disclaimer dismissing the MANDATORY part.

Like Trump and his endorsement of Red Flag laws she can’t be trusted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT