ADVERTISEMENT

Harris, the wannabee tyrant…

For the last…shit now….30 years. That message has been consistent from every right wing idiot.

It’s Bush or communism.
It’s McCain or communism.
Romney or communism.
Trump or communism.

All of which intermixed with they are all going to take all of our guns.

I’d like to hint you into the fact that after 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Biden we are still not a communist country.

Honestly if your idea of communism involves public health care though? I’m down.

I don’t know why people don’t feel any want/need to make sure our citizens are taken care of.

We will all do better, when we all do better.

Reactions: blhawk
troll trolling GIF

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I’d like to hint you into the fact that after 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Biden we are still not a communist country.

California is giving its best effort.

Kamala is the latest marxist product.

Sure her policies don’t work for shit and her home city is a lawless shit hole. But yeah let’s have her run the country.

Would you prefer a dictator? Don’t answer, we already know you would.
bow down the voice GIF

I don’t think the gaslighting lies helps
Democrats.

Obama did more EOs than any President ever and Democrats didn’t seem to have a problem with it.

He repeatedly stated his intentions to handle things himself if Congress wouldn’t cooperate with his agenda. Almost sounded like a dictator that Obama fellow.

Obviously that can't happen with babies.

Now do a 72-year-old grandpa who needs a new knee.
Why do you so venomously hate people being taken care of? My Vietnam Veteran dad had to wait as well? 4 months as it turned out to be. He’s a touch son of a bitch as most of you would ascribe.

What sort of turnaround are you expecting?

You constantly defend a con and grifter, not to mention his dictator admiring. Think about that for a second, and how about you and the obsessed OP STFU!

STFU on a message board?

That's not how it works.

Poors will like dictator Kamala because she's promising them free stuff.

Magas like dictator Trump because he wants to do stuff like restore law and order, close the border, etc. Hell, he's wishy-washy on the abortion issues and the LBTGAI+ stuff. Not even a true conservative.

Why do you so venomously hate people being taken care of? My Vietnam Veteran dad had to wait as well? 4 months as it turned out to be. He’s a touch son of a bitch as most of you would ascribe.

What sort of turnaround are you expecting?

We can fly around the world on a moment's notice.

We can find nearly any kind of food we might want, right at our neighborhood grocery store!

Need a lawyer? They're falling all over themselves trying to get you to hire them.

But need a doctor? We have an appointment in February 2025 if you want that....

STFU on a message board?

That's not how it works.

Poors will like dictator Kamala because she's promising them free stuff.

Magas like dictator Trump because he wants to do stuff like restore law and order, close the border, etc. Hell, he's wishy-washy on the abortion issues and the LBTGAI+ stuff. Not even a true conservative.
The STFU was in response to him telling me to shut the hell up. BTW, STFU, YIFH!

We can fly around the world on a moment's notice.

We can find nearly any kind of food we might want, right at our neighborhood grocery store!

Need a lawyer? They're falling all over themselves trying to get you to hire them.

But need a doctor? We have an appointment in February 2025 if you want that....
I guess my sarcasm meter isn’t working here.

Are you stating that it’s easier to get a lawyer instead of a doctor? Or trying to assert that it’s easier to get a doctor in the US?

He waited 4 months. I guess that’s better than 6 or 8 or a year. If it were some life threatening situation…..

I guess I don’t know what point you are trying to make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT