ADVERTISEMENT

Harris to appear on ‘The View’ and with Howard Stern, Stephen Colbert

I tend to agree. Things like Kamala picking Cheney, might move people, or Trump with musk, but those cards have mostly been played.

Imo, Trump needs to Hammer the vets with Tim Walz. "You don’t have to like me, Are you really going to vote for a stolen valor guy?"
Trump needs to hammer the vets with Tim Walz? You can't be serious! You do realize that Trump beat the draft in the 60's with his phony bone spurs caper! Which begs the question: "Are you really going to vote for a draft dodger like Trump?"

Trump needs to hammer the vets with Tim Walz? You can't be serious! You do realize that Trump beat the draft in the 60's with his phony bone spurs caper! Which begs the question: "Are you really going to vote for a draft dodger like Trump?"
Read what I said again and what we were talking about. A guy like Alaska is a perfect example, he won't vote Trump, but if Trump hammered Walz about his stolen valor, true, a guy like Alaska wouldn't vote for "walz". Trump is going to get his base, unless the dwms pull another "most votes in history" for a candidate nobody wanted or wants,( 0 vote kamala) Trump wins.

Trump is an absolute comparable to Hitler. Germans shouldn’t have wished him dead? Would his earlier death not have been good for Germany?
Again, you have lost your mind with this foolish rhetoric.

Trump was president for 4 years and he was nothing like hitler.

Seriously, watching the media molest the democratic voters minds during this process has been entertaining and slightly scary.

I knew the "Trump is Hitler" shit would get thick when the joy wore off Harris but it's like you guys just regurgitate everything.

Seriously, watching the media molest the democratic voters minds during this process has been entertaining and slightly scary.

I knew the "Trump is Hitler" shit would get thick when the joy wore off Harris but it's like you guys just regurgitate everything.

He demonized immigrants, using dehumanizing language about them. He intentionally ripped asylum seeking families apart and lost children. Thankfully we had guardrails in place to protect the civil liberties. Those are gone with Project 2025.

He demonized immigrants, using dehumanizing language about them. He intentionally ripped asylum seeking families apart and lost children. Thankfully we had guardrails in place to protect the civil liberties. Those are gone with Project 2025.
You just compared 'dehumanizing language' to HITLER.

and then brought in project 2025, which means nothing...

Again Menace, I know your media keeps telling you it's us crazy right wingers that have gone off the rails but they have seriously messed with your head.

HITLER.

Read what I said again and what we were talking about. A guy like Alaska is a perfect example, he won't vote Trump, but if Trump hammered Walz about his stolen valor, true, a guy like Alaska wouldn't vote for "walz". Trump is going to get his base, unless the dwms pull another "most votes in history" for a candidate nobody wanted or wants,( 0 vote kamala) Trump wins.
I'm going to check with my veteran father & see if Walz mispeaking(at worst) after serving 20+ years is worse than Trump having his daddy buy his way out of service, refusing to acknowledge John McCain as a hero or calling dead soldiers suckers & losers. Somehow I'm guessing he won't be swayed into voting for Trump.

Democrats/liberal radicals definitely feel it slipping away. Trump wins this easily. She is a total freaking joke. Can’t imagine this idiot being the president of the free world.😂😂😂
You vote for a rapist. You fell for a conman. Most of the country isn’t like you. You listen to Trump and call her an idiot.

You’re going to be disappointed.

You just compared 'dehumanizing language' to HITLER.

and then brought in project 2025, which means nothing...

Again Menace, I know your media keeps telling you it's us crazy right wingers that have gone off the rails but they have seriously messed with your head.

HITLER.
Where do you think the German people first got the hints as to what would come? His own words. His own rhetoric. His associates. It’s all there with Trump. Evil POS that can’t die fast enough for the good of this country.
I lump guys like bin Laden, Putin, and Trump in the same category.
All narcissists that only care about themselves.
Exactly.

He didn’t attack the media, he didn’t try to manipulate an election. He didn’t try to gaslight people. He didn’t try to blame all our problems on immigrants and immigration. Just showing the similarities. He claims will go door to door gestapo style to find them. All you are missing is the detainment camps for them and those who oppose trump.

KB she’s down in Michigan and Wisconsin now internal polling. She’s not gonna make it gentlemen. It’s just not gonna happen.
On the Iowa electronic markets winner takes all, she is up to 88 cents on the dollar. It tends to lean a little democratic but you have a lot of people who follow politics intensely and do try to make money.

Reactions: nelly02
He didn’t attack the media, he didn’t try to manipulate an election. He didn’t try to gaslight people. He didn’t try to blame all our problems on immigrants and immigration. Just showing the similarities. He claims will go door to door gestapo style to find them. All you are missing is the detainment camps for them and those who oppose trump.
Have you paid attention to how many ways the media has been caught in bed with the democratic party lately?

These are not haha hehe moments.

They blatantly lie, alter, and in general skew everything in the democrats favor. Not little lies either. Msnbc flat out said, they push dem. That's nazi Germany, north Korea type shit.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
I recently registered, will be voting for Harris, not that my Iowa vote matters for the presidency. Stupid electoral college.
That would make a good poll question. "Do you live in a state where your vote even matters in this presidential election?"

**** the electoral college and anyone who still believe it serves any purpose other than to disenfranchise most of the country.

I tend to agree. Things like Kamala picking Cheney, might move people, or Trump with musk, but those cards have mostly been played.

Imo, Trump needs to Hammer the vets with Tim Walz. "You don’t have to like me, Are you really going to vote for a stolen valor guy?"
Crazy lying Filthy DON should go where close to the vets with his terrible record. The shit he has said and done make him a hypocrite.

Vice President Kamala Harris is in New York, where she plans to continue a blitz of media appearances Tuesday, including on ABC’s “The View,” SiriusXM’s “The Howard Stern Show” and CBS’s “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.” A planned meeting between Latino leaders and former president Donald Trump in the Miami area has been postponed because of the approach of Hurricane Milton toward a highly populated stretch of Florida’s coast.

She'll go anywhere other than the border and to the hurricane sites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT