ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Wisconsin Rally

Standing room only. Trump rally, wtf is it?

Not in Madison but largely Republican LaCrosse. Crowd is enthusiastic 20s women screaming their asses off.

I'm saying this now. Diapers will lose in a f king landslide. People fking hate Trump.

Can we stop looking at rally sizes as some sort of arbiter of the future?

Reactions: Gus is dead
Trump is at the Al Smith dinner. Kamala would be as well if she wasnt trying to make up lost ground. If she were up, as many suggest, she'd be at that dinner. First democrat to skip it since Mondale. I think thats telling.

Skipping Al Smith dinner, going on Fox, trying to get on Rogan, begging for another debate....I could be wrong but these seem like actions of someone behind.

Poor little simple **** who never leaves its basement. Lacrosse, is an old union town--brewing--and now basically a company town for the Gunderson clinic. Healthcare simpletons; as you know, are largely libtards, because without big blue money, you'd have to get a real job. The college there is also liberal arts. With those metrics, please start over with "largely Republican Lacrosse," Dunce Tablet.
There are two universities in LaCrosse and both offer PhD programs. Neither are “”liberal arts colleges” and UW-LaCrosse has a larger enrollment than UNI and is part of the UW state university system. There’s also a 2 year school (Western Tech) there as well. I’d say Kwik Trip HQ employs more people than Gundersen and Mayo has a significant footprint there as well.

Reactions: lucas80
Trump is at the Al Smith dinner. Kamala would be as well if she wasnt trying to make up lost ground. If she were up, as many suggest, she'd be at that dinner. First democrat to skip it since Mondale. I think thats telling.

Skipping Al Smith dinner, going on Fox, trying to get on Rogan, begging for another debate....I could be wrong but these seem like actions of someone behind.

Another perspective, She is sprinting to the finish line, While Trump is not. Hillary got heavily criticized for not finishing strong and aggressive, Appears to me Harris isn’t going to make that mistake.

Another perspective, She is sprinting to the finish line, While Trump is not. Hillary got heavily criticized for not finishing strong and aggressive, Appears to me Harris isn’t going to make that mistake.
Perhaps. 3 weeks to find out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT