ADVERTISEMENT

Has Trump finally gone too far? (bwahahahahaha)

tarheelbybirth

HB King
Apr 17, 2003
"I think the bigger problem is the enemy from within, not even the people that have come in and destroyed our country, by the way, totally destroying our country, the towns, the villages, they’re being inundated...We have some very bad people, we have some sick people, radical left lunatics. And I think they're the -- and it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard or, if really necessary, by the military."

He's saying he would use the US military against American citizens - not just illegals but us. Why?

Because his fellow Americans are "more dangerous than China, Russia and all these countries."

And those asshats will agree with him and vote for him. I have to laugh to keep from breaking something.

It’s straight up authoritarian language. The enemy within and the enemy outside must be destroyed. Anyone not with me is the enemy. They are subhuman.
But, it’s better to vote for this according to 48 percent of the electorate than letting a gay kid feel good about themselves or going without an unfunded tax cut.

"I think the bigger problem is the enemy from within, not even the people that have come in and destroyed our country, by the way, totally destroying our country, the towns, the villages, they’re being inundated...We have some very bad people, we have some sick people, radical left lunatics. And I think they're the -- and it should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard or, if really necessary, by the military."

He's saying he would use the US military against American citizens - not just illegals but us. Why?

Because his fellow Americans are "more dangerous than China, Russia and all these countries."

And those asshats will agree with him and vote for him. I have to laugh to keep from breaking something.
Northern/Biggrey/Tony/IMCC/Ryan/ICHerky/Dogboy/Hawknuts…. Just came in their pants.

It’s straight up authoritarian language. The enemy within and the enemy outside must be destroyed. Anyone not with me is the enemy. They are subhuman.

In Trump's view, nobody is worthy.

I hope the "well, I'm not voting for him, but..." people know this - but judging from what we see here, they haven't a clue. I suspect they won't figure it out until if/when their door's getting kicked in.

Let us know when he goes this far >

Almost makes me think he is the antichrist.
Sad Tim Robinson GIF by The Game Awards

January 6th, 2021 was only Chapter 1.

Fortunate for most of us, the US military will handle Chapter 2.

More Ashley Babbitts.

January 6th, 2021 was only Chapter 1.

Fortunate for most of us, the US military will handle Chapter 2.

More Ashley Babbitts.
Every once in awhile I wonder if our military leaders will say enough is enough and we have to end the attempt at fascism in the USA. Military "rule" makes me nervous but ending the enemy within seems okay with me...as long as Fox News is on the agenda.

I know some posters will reflexively reject any comparison to Hitler - and I’m NOT saying Trump is Hitler or ever could be. That is not the case.

But if you don’t at least recognize the parallels between Trump’s language and terminology over the last couple years and especially these past few months and how Hitler talked about the Jews and other “undesirables” in his rise to power you are fooling yourself.

I know some posters will reflexively reject any comparison to Hitler - and I’m NOT saying Trump is Hitler or ever could be. That is not the case.

But if you don’t at least recognize the parallels between Trump’s language and terminology over the last couple years and especially these past few months and how Hitler talked about the Jews and other “undesirables” in his rise to power you are fooling yourself.
UnBOrN bABiEs, CRT, gay kids feeling okay about themselves, tax cuts. Lots of reasons to still vote for Trump. Sure he’s a little rough around the edges, but what choice do we have? The black Marxist?

He's telling ALL of us exactly what he wants to do. There's no ambiguities at all to this kind of talk.

I can hear it now..."well, he's not talking about US."

Uhhh, yes he is. He's talking about EVERYBODY.

Now, stop and think about the Absolute Immunity the SC gave him for any "official acts".

It's a bad bad formula, if he purges the government of competent civil servants and installs uneducated lackeys to do his bidding.
And it'll end up just like how Hitler and the Nazis worked out.

Depends. If that's Trump being a tard... then one thing.

If that's Trump trying to appeal to racists, then another.

(Of course it's my contention that he'll do almost anything in his power to win)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT