ADVERTISEMENT

Trump requests military aircraft and vehicles amid Iran threat

When there are shootings that happen in minority neighborhoods the conservative media are often blamed for their rhetoric.

Is this a thing? I can't recall seeing anything like this. Conservative media certainly loves urban violence, but I have never gotten the sense that they are blamed/caused the violence.

Not a lot of dumb people who make a lot of money unless you are taking pictures of your butthole on the internet
I must have gotten a lot smarter after my parents died, and I inherited their farm. When I was teaching, I guess I was pretty dumb, but now that I'm retired with crop land to rent, my IQ must have made a big jump!

I think they call that White Privilege
I do have white privilege, I know I'm lucky to have inherited land from my white parents. A lot of people of color were denied that benefit because of how Americans treated their ancestors. Which makes your claim even more ridiculous that income somehow correlates to intelligence.

wouldn’t it be too late to change state ballots? The only choice would be Vance if that’s the case
New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Wow
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I don't know what the right answer is.

But, I do know that if his requests for extra security detail are turned down, and he gets wacked by Iran, the administration will be blamed and the Trump Faithful will claim that Biden drove the runaway car.

Stupidity is never far from lying crazy filthy Don. Why would you let the enemy know what you're asking for from the military when campaigning.

I've a military weapon for him. It is called a claymore mine and don't take heed to the directions on which way is the front and which way is the back.

I don't know what the right answer is.

But, I do know that if his requests for extra security detail are turned down, and he gets wacked by Iran, the administration will be blamed and the Trump Faithful will claim that Biden drove the runaway car.
And that's why Harris and Biden shouldn't have anything to do with this request.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT