ADVERTISEMENT

Have a Green Day

Seeing them in Nashville this summer. Can't wait!

Their performance at the Innings Festival in Tampa in 2021 is second only to the Foo Fighters supported by guests Billy Idol and John Travolta at Rockville in Jacksonville in 2018 for best live performance I’ve attended. And I go to quite a few music performances, usually at least 3 or 4 large music festivals and several theater or arena shows every year.

Reactions: OrlandNole
Their performance at the Innings Festival in Tampa in 2021 is second only to the Foo Fighters supported by guests Billy Idol and John Travolta at Rockville in Jacksonville in 2018 for best live performance I’ve attended. And I go to quite a few music performances, usually at least 3 or 4 large music festivals and several theater or arena shows every year.
Saw them with Weezer at Truist Park in 2021. It was pretty awesome.

Coincidentally, I'm seeing the Foo Fighters at Shaky Knees in Atlanta in May and Billy Idol is on the undercard.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Saw them with Weezer at Truist Park in 2021. It was pretty awesome.

Coincidentally, I'm seeing the Foo Fighters at Shaky Knees in Atlanta in May and Billy Idol is on the undercard.

I would not be surprised to see Billy Idol pop into the Foo performance then. They seemed to have some rapport and did a cover of White Wedding and Monkey Wrench together.

Reactions: OrlandNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT