ADVERTISEMENT

Have the democrats really thought through the impeachment battle?

YEah, the constitution, the separation of powers, and the rule of law be damned! Typical selfish greedy Republican traitor to our country.

Meanwhile, back in flyover country, family dairies and farms are going bankrupt at rates not need in years....

Reactions: BelemNole
as an adult lifelong democrat if the ConMan was a democrat...I would be contacting democrats in congress to impeach & vote to remove. FACT.

I have a feeling if Dumpy had run for the democrat nomination … he wouldn't have been able to fool his followers.,,,like he did the Grand Ole Party.

Ask yourself...why was Rudy & his buddies in Ukraine in the first place? and at whose request & approval? we all know the answer. well at least those that are not in denial because of their own bias. Where did Rudy take an oath? other than his oath to defend & protect Donnie.

There are many in this country who don't deserve to have someone like Ambassador Yovanovitch...you do deserve to have the Con that is taking place in the republican party. It didn't work in 2018...and it isn't going to in 2020.

Dude the unemployment numbers are the lowest they have ever been. Look at your 401 K
Just know, that as happened to mine in 2007, your 401 is subject to market forces. My investments dropped by 50% in a few minutes. Hard to come by, quick to go away.
The employment numbers are full of people working jobs that used to pay more in real dollars. Ask yourself, if you are willing to take a real look, who is truly benefiting from the current economy.
Hint, it is not working folks, middle class peeps, or the poor. Who did I leave out?

Has the OP really thought thru any of his posts?

Take this one for instance - he's suggesting that the democrats shirk their duty because he's assuming that the republicans in the senate will shirk theirs. Is that anyway for people who have sworn to uphold the constitution to act?
The end result of this is already determined. Everyone already knows it. The fact that the House couldnt get a single republican to vote yes determined the result in the Senate.

there is a reason why Nancy resisted the push to impeach for so long...its bad politics.
I hoped you watched Hunter Bidens interview a couple weeks ago....because imagine that guy under oath in the Senate

I hoped you watched Hunter Bidens interview a couple weeks ago....because imagine that guy under oath in the Senate

FUNFACT: Hunter Biden is neither indicted, on trial, or up for "impeachment" of any sort. I would bank on John Roberts denying bringing forward any witness to the proceedings that is entirely unrelated to the charges. He ain't gonna be on board with this Clown Show.

The end result of this is already determined. Everyone already knows it. The fact that the House couldnt get a single republican to vote yes determined the result in the Senate.

there is a reason why Nancy resisted the push to impeach for so long...its bad politics.

You're saying that the US Govt should give into corruption as it's a forgone conclusion? Sorry, FU. I think they should at least go down with a fight.

My 401 k is doing great and the economy is smoking. Things are good.

YEah, the constitution, the separation of powers, and the rule of law be damned! Typical selfish greedy Republican traitor to our country.

Don't even bring up the constitution and powers. First off we have all these unelected officials that keep testifying. Show me where that has been set up in the constitution.

Show me where the DOL etc has been set up in the constitution.

These hearings show that the country is run by full time people and not elected officials.

FUNFACT: Hunter Biden is neither indicted, on trial, or up for "impeachment" of any sort. I would bank on John Roberts denying bringing forward any witness to the proceedings that is entirely unrelated to the charges. He ain't gonna be on board with this Clown Show.
The senate votes on the witnesses.

Man, this is going badly for Trump and the Republicans. Half of them are just giving up on their defenses of Trump at this point. It's hard to overstate how poorly today has gone for them.

Even partisans have to acknowledge that those who have testified to date are truly professional and credits to our country and their chosen career paths.

Dude the unemployment numbers are the lowest they have ever been. Look at your 401 K
Just know, that as happened to mine in 2007, your 401 is subject to market forces. My investments dropped by 50% in a few minutes. Hard to come by, quick to go away.
The employment numbers are full of people working jobs that used to pay more in real dollars. Ask yourself, if you are willing to take a real look, who is truly benefiting from the current economy.
Hint, it is not working folks, middle class peeps, or the poor. Who did I leave out?

Working folks wages have increased. Too much MSNBC.

They are a shadow of what we earned years ago in real buying power. You are being sucked into belief that folks can raise families and retire on today’s wages for the blue collar crowd.
Next, you will complain when workers need assistance.

Reactions: cigaretteman
When he's witness tampering right in the middle of the proceedings, it's hard to maintain that party line facade anymore, ain't it?
The whole goal for today was to show the intent of Trump leading up to the Ukraine call.

And boy did he deliver for the Dems.

I thought that today would be a wash since the witness had no information over the call, but her testimony has been incredibly damaging towards revealing that official United States policy goals have been abandoned to instead prop up Trump's need to settle personal scores and abuse his power to smear career diplomats in order to further his personal agenda.

I'm going to call these dumbasses out for years. Sorry. They are the problem...so simple minded to be fooled by Trump and Fox.

I don't really have a problem with that. But they will be claiming that they never supported him or voted for him. At least I hope that.

Reactions: Tom Paris
They are a shadow of what we earned years ago in real buying power. You are being sucked into belief that folks can raise families and retire on today’s wages for the blue collar crowd.
Next, you will complain when workers need assistance.

Dude, the real buying power involves choices. That's a tough thing to figure out.

Reactions: billanole
She is a liar
Not one person on either side has had one negative thing to say about her. Both sides have praised her, which brings up a question the GOP is going to have to answer. That is if she is as great as the GOP is saying, why didTrump get rid of her???

What the hell you expect them to say. Both parties are responsible for all the managers we have now instead of them doing their job.

She is getting a healthy pension.

Not one person on either side has had one negative thing to say about her. Both sides have praised her, which brings up a question the GOP is going to have to answer. That is if she is as great as the GOP is saying, why didTrump get rid of her???

because she was in the way.

If the Repubs' want the whistleblower to testify...lets make a deal (you know the art of the deal)….how bout Rudy, Perry & Mulvaney testify as well. You Trumpsters know full well why they won't.

One thing is for sure...why anyone like this Ambassador would want to serve & get smeared like the GOP & their boy have done...is beyond me.

Hurd (R) spends first half of his time praising how stellar and professional the witness is and gives a Ukraine history lesson that goes nowhere for the second half. Republicans look deflated.

Reactions: billanole
O the outrage and emotion @Rudolph. Dude your life has changed very little since Trump has become president and more than likely it has gotten better(as most have with the economy) Please get outside and enjoy life and don't be so dang miserable. Why do you let Trump ruin your life? He isn't worth it.
Some of us are capable of thinking about consequences beyond those immediately and directly relevant to some personal bank account value. The America I want to live in embraces and promotes this capability of thinking. The America that saddens me reminds me that a lot of people seem averse or even contemptuous to this type of thinking, to the point of apparent incapability.

Last edited:
Some of us are capable of thinking about consequences beyond those immediately and directly relevant to some personal bank account value. The America I want to live in promotes this capability of thinking. The America that saddens me reminds me that a lot of people seem averse or even contemptuous to this type of thinking, to the point of apparent incapability.

I agree. I hate that people excuse Trump’s gross misconduct and general unfitness for office by looking solely at the economy.
Could Trumpers be more selfish and unprincipled? What a crew.

Anyone else find it funny how she says she couldn’t get the Obama admin to fund the Ukraine weapons defense but that Trump did
Anyone else think it is funny that ihhawk is OK with the prez trying to get career diplomats to promote his personal and political interests in a way that helps Russian interests? ihhawk is pushing anti American interests.

Anyone else find it funny how she says she couldn’t get the Obama admin to fund the Ukraine weapons defense but that Trump did
Anyone else think it is funny that ihhawk is OK with the prez trying to get career diplomats to promote his personal and political interests in a way that helps Russian interests?

Anyone else think it is funny that ihhawk is OK with the prez trying to get career diplomats to promote his personal and political interests in a way that helps Russian interests?
Considering the people that all testified so far have actually never met or spoken with Trump kind of kills your narrative bud.

FFS, the DoJ can investigate Biden all day and BRING CHARGES if warranted. Get Hunter Biden in COURT. Can you explain why they went to a country THEY called corrupt to get done what they refuse to do?

Get your head out of Trump's ass.

FFS, the DoJ can investigate Biden all day and BRING CHARGES if warranted. Get Hunter Biden in COURT. Can you explain why they went to a country THEY called corrupt to get done what they refuse to do?

Get your head out of Trump's ass.
In a public relations battle like this is, it is a huge victory when Trump can show people that The Bidens were corrupt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT