ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye Names and Phrases.

HawkNole09

HR MVP
Sep 20, 2009
Hey! I need a word or two from you. I'm trying to make a gift for a friend using Hawkeye terms, names, etc. as the background.

Here's what I have so far -- see if you can add a word or two. 'Preciate the help!

IOWA FOOTBALL. SMART. TOUGH. PHYSICAL. BREAK THE ROCK. FIGHT FOR IOWA. THE SWARM. IOWA EDGE. FERENTZ. IOWA HAWKEYES. ON IOWA. THE WAVE. TIGHT END U. IOWA HAWKEYES. FRY. IOWA FOOTBALL. HAWKEYE STATE. FLYOVER. ROSE BOWL. BLACK & GOLD. PARKER. FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT. IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO BEER. BACK IN BLACK. #24 NILE KINNICK. SLATER. CLARK. BANKS. DUNCAN. SCHERFF. GREENWAY. HOCKENSON. KITTLE. KING. HANKS. GREENE. TIPPETT. CLAYBORN. MCNUTT. JACKSON. KAEDING & DUNCAN. DWIGHT. JONES. HARMON. GALLERY. KARRAS. JEWELL. LONG. STOOPS. EVASHEVSKI. DEVINE. LOCKE. ROBY & TAYLOR. NIXON. CAMPBELL. WIRFS. LINDERBAUM. EPENESA. DEJEAN. STEINBACK. DEVRIES. DOUGHBOYS

The Fab Five who finished 4th in the Final 4 in 1955
and finished 2nd in the Final 4 in 1956: These Hawkeye
Basketball players were: Carl Cain, Sharm Scheuerman,
Bill Seaberg, Bill Logan, and Bill Schoof. The Coach was
Bucky O'Connor as they won the Big Ten Championship
in both of those seasons and went to the NCAA Final 4.

Hey! I need a word or two from you. I'm trying to make a gift for a friend using Hawkeye terms, names, etc. as the background.

Here's what I have so far -- see if you can add a word or two. 'Preciate the help!

IOWA FOOTBALL. SMART. TOUGH. PHYSICAL. BREAK THE ROCK. FIGHT FOR IOWA. THE SWARM. IOWA EDGE. FERENTZ. IOWA HAWKEYES. ON IOWA. THE WAVE. TIGHT END U. IOWA HAWKEYES. FRY. IOWA FOOTBALL. HAWKEYE STATE. FLYOVER. ROSE BOWL. BLACK & GOLD. PARKER. FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT. IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO BEER. BACK IN BLACK. #24 NILE KINNICK. SLATER. CLARK. BANKS. DUNCAN. SCHERFF. GREENWAY. HOCKENSON. KITTLE. KING. HANKS. GREENE. TIPPETT. CLAYBORN. MCNUTT. JACKSON. KAEDING & DUNCAN. DWIGHT. JONES. HARMON. GALLERY. KARRAS. JEWELL. LONG. STOOPS. EVASHEVSKI. DEVINE. LOCKE. ROBY & TAYLOR. NIXON. CAMPBELL. WIRFS. LINDERBAUM. EPENESA. DEJEAN. STEINBACK. DEVRIES. DOUGHBOYS

Lois feldman

Rolling Ball of Butcher Knives
The Hay is not in the Barn
Two Words: Iowa Hawkeye Pride
Norm only needs one foot to kick your ass
WRs are just fast blockers

Reactions: JWolf74
pakibomb_medium_400x400.jpg

That’s football.
Just have to clean a few things up / look at the tape.
Hats off to the other team / opposing coach.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
SEVEN GOT SIX

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME!

THE FORGOTTEN MAN!

WE'LL SCRATCH WHERE IT ITCHES

JERMELLE LEWIS IS WORKING MINNESOTA LIKE A PART TIME JOB

12-10

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT