ADVERTISEMENT

HBOT Service Project

Thanks for that uplifting response. I see I missed a MAGAT troll to put on ignore.
Buh-bye
Taylor Swift L GIF by MOODMAN
Cuckster. Taylor Swift? Super ****** cuck. Pathetic.

If anyone is serious, Nov. 16 is an Iowa bye week Saturday. Iowa City. If there is legit interest, they block off days for groups as well.

Memorial Build Volunteer (10 Spots left)
Memorial Build

Saturday November 16, 2024

8:00am - 12:00pm (4 hours)

2612 Blazing Star Dr Iowa City

Age Restriction: 16 or above. Under 18 requires consent.

Volunteer as we construct a home in Iowa City in memory of William "d'Grouch" Laubengayer. All volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Volunteers under 18 must have parent/guardian consent to participate. If you are under 18, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator (volunteer@iowavalleyhabitat.org) before signing up. Wear weather-appropriate clothing that you don't mind getting dusty or dirty. Closed-toed shoes are required

If anyone is serious, Nov. 16 is an Iowa bye week Saturday. Iowa City. If there is legit interest, they block off days for groups as well.

Memorial Build

Volunteer as we construct a home in Iowa City in memory of William "d'Grouch" Laubengayer. All volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Volunteers under 18 must have parent/guardian consent to participate. If you are under 18, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator (volunteer@iowavalleyhabitat.org) before signing up. Wear weather-appropriate clothing that you don't mind getting dusty or dirty. Closed-toed shoes are required

I'm going to try to make that work. 2 hour drive for me. But unless the wifey has something planned, I'll be there

Memorial Build

I’ll see if I can make that work. Over 2 hr drive for me too.

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
I’ll see if I can make that work. Over 2 hr drive for me too.
Des Moines has a robust chapter as well. They surely have builds going on, but Saturdays usually fill up fast. Weekdays are much more open obviously. I have beds to crash on in Des Moines and could take a day off work if needed.

Otherwise, come to IC on Friday night and we hit the bars with the college kids.😎

Memorial Build

I know the apprentices at our JATC do some of the wiring for these houses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT