ADVERTISEMENT

Heart beat Abortion Law ruled unconstitutional!

If a baby is born at 7 months and the mother kills it the next day, it’s murder, If at 7 months she just had someone crush its skull and bring it out piece by piece, it’s “women’s reproductive rights”. If it’s murder outside the womb at 7 months then it’s murder inside the womb at 7 months. OR, if it’s reproductive rights to kill is in the womb at 7 months, then it’s reproductive rights to kill it outside the womb at 7 months. Shows you how stupid the liberal argument is, I know the Supreme Court ruled on this but doesn’t make it right. Murder is murder.

If a baby is born at 7 months and the mother kills it the next day, it’s murder, If at 7 months she just had someone crush its skull and bring it out piece by piece, it’s “women’s reproductive rights”. If it’s murder outside the womb at 7 months then it’s murder inside the womb at 7 months. OR, if it’s reproductive rights to kill is in the womb at 7 months, then it’s reproductive rights to kill it outside the womb at 7 months. Shows you how stupid the liberal argument is, I know the Supreme Court ruled on this but doesn’t make it right. Murder is murder.
God already answered this via lions.

Curious what is the cutoff date for the pro-abortion crowd? And why one date over the other? Many premature babies are born everyday and survive. So if it is 3 months, why not 5? Why not 8? What in your mind is the proper time to let someone abort?

Who's protecting the rights of the one being killed?
They don’t have rights. Even if they did, they would be subservient to the host. The government has a duty to protect the rights of citizens over non persons. That duty is clear. When in conflict, the citizen, person wins every time.

I love all the usual suspect cons who try to feel morally superior by condemning abortion, but don’t care about life after the date of birth — as shown by their support of the guy who is keeping kids in jail and whose half ass hurricane response killed thousands of US citizens.

If you really cared about life, you wouldn’t stand for what’s going on, but since they are brown people “meh” is your response.

Who's protecting the rights of the one being killed?
They don’t have rights. Even if they did, they would be subservient to the host. The government has a duty to protect the rights of citizens over non persons. That duty is clear. When in conflict, the citizen, person wins every time.

Oh now we're protecting the rights of citizens over non persons. Since when hadd being a citizen mattered to liberals?

Reactions: Herkster5
I love all the usual suspect cons who try to feel morally superior by condemning abortion, but don’t care about life after the date of birth — as shown by their support of the guy who is keeping kids in jail and whose half ass hurricane response killed thousands of US citizens.

If you really cared about life, you wouldn’t stand for what’s going on, but since they are brown people “meh” is your response.

Who is in jail?

Where did I support doxxing "kids"?
Where did I say you? I was talking about folks on your side of the aisle that have done that to the Covington kids. Wish you would have spoken up about a person’s privacy in those threads. I wonder why?

Reactions: Lurker1999
Oh now we're protecting the rights of citizens over non persons. Since when hadd being a citizen mattered to liberals?
Forever, why doesn’t it matter to cons? They clearly are siding against Americans here. Of course cons don’t really like Americans.

Reactions: gohawks50
Where did I say you? I was talking about folks on your side of the aisle that have done that to the Covington kids. Wish you would have spoken up about a person’s privacy in those threads. I wonder why?

Cuz I tried to avoid those threads.

Reactions: Moral

Sounds a lot like the "but Obama did it" crap we get from the cons.

I am not going to defend the stuff they support. But wrong is wrong, even if others are doing wrong in a different way. Like trying to take away healthcare or locking up people requesting asylum in cages separated from their children.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT