ADVERTISEMENT

Heat - one of favorite movies

They cut scenes of Pacino doing coke in the movie, the idea being that he was sneaking it from the evidence room to constantly be on. The GIMME WHAT YOU GOT!!! and CUZ SHE’S GOT A GRRAT ASS!!! line reads make way more sense when you know Vincent Hanna is gacked out of his mind the entire time. Not to mention, shooting Tom Sizemore when he’s holding a child.

God I love Heat. Easily in my top ten all time.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
They cut scenes of Pacino doing coke in the movie, the idea being that he was sneaking it from the evidence room to constantly be on. The GIMME WHAT YOU GOT!!! and CUZ SHE’S GOT A GRRAT ASS!!! line reads make way more sense when you know Vincent Hanna is gacked out of his mind the entire time. Not to mention, shooting Tom Sizemore when he’s holding a child.

I didn't know that story. It came out when I was in college my roommate and I had each memorized the lines in that diner scene. I was more the Pacino guy back then. I had it memorized.

Val Kilmer and Ashley Judd were awesome as well. The entire cast was awesome

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT