ADVERTISEMENT

Hesse

WildTurk

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
Was anybody else impressed with him? I thought he looked very aggressive out there. Has potential written on him I do believe. Refreshing to see

Reactions: TunzaHawk
He was one of the biggest surprises of the day. Their coaches ran a zone read at him immediately when he entered and he ran Roberson down. Later in the game, they ran an outside run play his way and he took on a double team, strung the play out, and turned the RB to the inside. He looked good in the raider 3rd and long d also.

I thought he got alot of PT and was in on alot of plays and did a great job! Has 3.8 season left to go as a Hawk and will only get better!

He has a LONG WAYS to go ... but it was definitely a promising start! I agree with prior assertions ... for a RS FR, it was surprising that his play jumped out of the screen. That only happens if a guy has "it."

Was anybody else impressed with him? I thought he looked very aggressive out there. Has potential written on him I do believe. Refreshing to see
Absolutely agree. He looked good at DE and he also was inside on raider package. Of the new guys I was really impressed with him on D and James Daniels at guard for the O.

I mentioned Hesse in a thread yesterday on Game balls-offensive and defensive. If he can add about 15 pounds of muscle by next year while maintaining his quickness, he has a very bright future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT