ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola

Same for Iowa. Iowa hasn’t had a healthy quarterback since Stanley last a full 12 game season.
2020- Petras played maybe the six or seven games.
2021 - Petras got hurt and missed like four games starting with Northwestern
2022- Petras injured himself towards the end of the season. Shoulder I think.
2023 - Cade and Deacon.
2024 - Supposedly Cade again.
Petras started every game in 2020, but it was just an eight-game season.

@IowaFansR_effingClowns

Please keep adding to my reaction score.

Is there any way to get an official number of how many usernames our Nebby friend of sound body and mind has had to create to continue stalking the Iowa board with endless 🤣? I would love a ballpark estimate.

His persistence is the mark of a man truly broken because of his unrequited love for Iowa football. Perhaps we can start a gofundme page so our friend can afford his meds again.

Reactions: 2D_
@IowaFansR_effingClowns

Please keep adding to my reaction score.

Is there any way to get an official number of how many usernames our Nebby friend of sound body and mind has had to create to continue stalking the Iowa board with endless 🤣? I would love a ballpark estimate.

His persistence is the mark of a man truly broken because of his unrequited love for Iowa football. Perhaps we can start a gofundme page so our friend can afford his meds again.
As soon as he reacts to one of my posts, I insta-ignore him. My ignore list is massive. But now I kind of consider it like a collection. Let's just say he's getting way worse at making usernames.

As soon as he reacts to one of my posts, I insta-ignore him. My ignore list is massive. But now I kind of consider it like a collection. Let's just say he's getting way worse at making usernames.
He's obviously a guy who has been deeply hurt and damaged by all of Iowa's wins against them in the past 11 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT