ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, anyone hear about the brand new topic about Pro-Hamas in Minnesota?

alaskanseminole

HB Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Fake Surprised Season 8 GIF by Friends

It's like these buffoons kept tripping over each other trying to get to the board first.

So he created a thread reposting stuff that is allegedly getting spammed? Like for the sake of being ironic?
Yes he made a joke by making a thread about some crappy behavior that keeps happening here since the disappearance of moderation. I don’t want people banned from the board but it would be nice to get some threads merged now and then. Keep conversations flowing and not having to jump to multiple threads on a topic and remember what was said in what thread.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
It's almost like there is a coordinated effort to try and scare the bejeezus out of people, particularly people that might be voting for someone Republicans don't like in certain areas.

Dude, you’re going to give them all hard-ons again talking about Russia. Man did they love it.
What’s your thoughts on Russia? Putin is a pussy that has anyone he thinks is against him jailed and or killed. He also funnels money away from the government stealing all that he can. What’s your thoughts on Putin?

Not a bot. Just a bringer of truth. But it amuses me that anytime someone disagrees it’s automatically a bot. Bwahahahahaha
Disagrees with what? All that’s being talked about here is board etiquette, you’re trying to make it about something else.

What’s your thoughts on Russia? Putin is a pussy that has anyone he thinks is against him jailed and or killed. He also funnels money away from the government stealing all that he can. What’s your thoughts on Putin?
My thoughts regarding Russia is only someone severely mentally handicapped would have believed Trump colluded with them to steal an election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT