ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, anyone hear about the brand new topic about Pro-Hamas in Minnesota?

My thoughts regarding Russia is only someone severely mentally handicapped would have believed Trump colluded with them to steal an election.
Only positive vibes from you and you’re afraid to call Putin a pussy like your other bot accounts.

Dude…the bots were screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for four years! They were wrong, of course.
They weren't wrong. So the bots were successful in convincing you that it was. Unless you are a bot in which case it fits right in line with what the bots were saying.

The video is the video.
Ok. But then 8 poster handles immediately came here to blast it all over the front page, because one thread wasn't enough. I'm not challenging the video right now, just the method it is being discussed here.

636673350306230111-071618indyWebOnly-trump-putin.jpg

Yeah, Yikes! is right! That you don't think the Russians interfered in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign coordinated with them to target specific regions of the country is terrifying indeed. This is after people have gone to jail for doing exactly those things.

Only positive vibes from you and you’re afraid to call Putin a pussy like your other bot accounts.
I’ll call him a pussy. I just think the fake collusion story is funnier because you guys were grasping so desperately at straws.

I’ll call him a pussy. I just think the fake collusion story is funnier because you guys were grasping so desperately at straws.
Welp, you have nothing of use to contribute to these boards.

It really is a shame. I went over 15 years without having to put anyone on ignore but the last few months have been ridiculous. If you brought anything worthy of entertainment value to these boards besides this bullshit I could tolerate it, but there is nothing of value coming from you other than continuing to try and perpetuate this lie that Trump is legit and above board.

Christ, I even opened this interaction up with a non-serious, softball post and you couldn't even take the joke there. How boring.

Reactions: McLovin32
I wasn’t grasping at anything, just watched it unfold and saw some folks get arrested. Nice try to lump people in though. Now tell us what you think of Putin.

So even though the lengthy investigation concluded there was no collusion, you just refuse to believe it?
People are in jail, your the one refusing to believe it. You support a traitor which makes you a traitor. Or, maybe not, a Russian needs to do Putin's bidding. So, going to denounce Putin anytime soon?

It really is a shame. I went over 15 years without having to put anyone on ignore but the last few months have been ridiculous. If you brought anything worthy of entertainment value to these boards besides this bullshit I could tolerate it, but there is nothing of value coming from you other than continuing to try and perpetuate this lie that Trump is legit and above board.

Christ, I even opened this interaction up with a non-serious, softball post and you couldn't even take the joke there. How boring.
NC doesn’t even let his handles settle in anymore. He’s getting worst in his normal life I’m sure too.

Reactions: mattymoknows
People are in jail, your the one refusing to believe it. You support a traitor which makes you a traitor. Or, maybe not, a Russian needs to do Putin's bidding. So, going to denounce Putin anytime soon?
Lol the investigation said no collusion. You are refusing to believe it. You liberals and your conspiracies

I wasn’t grasping at anything, just watched it unfold and saw some folks get arrested. Nice try to lump people in though. Now tell us what you think of Putin.
I already said he’s a pussy. So you also still believe in the collusion conspiracy?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA go the bots

Don’t want to out yourself by answering the collusion question, I see. Lolol
People went to prison for what was found in that investigation. I don’t think trump himself actively did anything but he let his crew run rampant and would not have stopped them if he did know.

No, it just gets old when the page gets spammed by the same stuff over and over and since there are basically no mods that could combine the threads they sprout out into multiple conversations.
Like every other thread being about Trump? Ok boss

Like every other thread being about Trump? Ok boss
I see one thread directly about trump on the front page. That’s a long thread. There’s another one about maga throwing disarray in congress but that’s just about his mindless followers. There’s one in there about apples, is that about trump?

I see one thread directly about trump on the front page. That’s a long thread. There’s another one about maga throwing disarray in congress but that’s just about his mindless followers. There’s one in there about apples, is that about trump?
One sample size does not show how many are usually there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT