ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Jeopardy

DooBi

HB Legend
Sep 18, 2006
Why cant we just have some normal episodes of Jeopardy? They had second chance tournaments for a year bringing back past competitors. Then the tournament of champions. Now another invitational tournament bringing back past competitors.

Wtf? Why not get some new players?

Why cant we just have some normal episodes of Jeopardy? They had second chance tournaments for a year bringing back past competitors. Then the tournament of champions. Now another invitational tournament bringing back past competitors.

In the que

I beat their ass on a daily basis. Not all of them, but most of them. I'm screwed when it comes to Greek mythology or art, or fiction. They'll kill me on those,

You should try out. You might surprise yourself.

My old roommate tried out (I thought he was crazy), got selected, won three episodes, lost to Ken Jennings and went back in for Tournament of Champions. Won about $135,000. It was amazing.

Jeopardy has been an absolute mess since Trebek died. I watched the show regularly for decades, but now I haven’t watched in months. Maybe this garbage they’ve been going through is working for ratings. But it’s still garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Depending on categories, I know I could win at least one game. When I applied, they asked for a face picture. I found that creepy

Jeopardy has been an absolute mess since Trebek died. I watched the show regularly for decades, but now I haven’t watched in months. Maybe this garbage they’ve been going through is working for ratings. But it’s still garbage.
Writers strike was a major problem.

Reactions: JustSayOV
Daughter was in the queue for 18 months then they started this second chance shit. It’s unfair!

Writers strike was a major problem.

It was, but most of the problems have been self-inflected. The nonsense of holding basically live auditions for a host were a mistake, as was even considering Mayim Bialik, who held zero cred with Jeopardy fans and lacked the gravitas for the job. They should have named a host and been done.

I know the strike meant for several months they had to recycle questions. But it doesn’t mean they have to recycle contestants. The entire basis of the show has been lost.

I beat their ass on a daily basis. Not all of them, but most of them. I'm screwed when it comes to Greek mythology or art, or fiction. They'll kill me on those,
I don't beat their ass daily. I don't believe I have missed more than 3-4 episodes last 15 years. Currently on vacation and have it recording at home
I do feel pretty good when I get final jeopardy and the contestants don't.

Jennings does a great job. I really don't have any problems with current show. Seems like more strange individuals than past years.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT