ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Trump People

ZachJump

HR All-American
Gold Member
May 28, 2022
No I am not talking to the Trump morons on this forum.

I am talking to the intern that has a job of monitoring all this shit..and weirdly this forum would be on the list.

Quit sending me mail. Quit sending me dollar bills in my mail asking me to donate it back with more. Quit sending me 50 pieces of mail a week asking for money.

The dude literally said we should suspend the constitution…**** him…not voting for him…quit asking me for money to support that mother ****er.

No I am not talking to the Trump morons on this forum.

I am talking to the intern that has a job of monitoring all this shit..and weirdly this forum would be on the list.

Quit sending me mail. Quit sending me dollar bills in my mail asking me to donate it back with more. Quit sending me 50 pieces of mail a week asking for money.

The dude literally said we should suspend the constitution…**** him…not voting for him…quit asking me for money to support that mother ****er.
a0bd420efa0790757a1851b97af0de9df076c46ae506aedac47071af77e6b1dd.jpg

Drinking and posting after I got home ….and literally have mail from every person with a Trump last name x 3… along with 7 more from some version of the Republican Party.

Good news is I made three bucks from the dollar bills they sent me.

Drinking and posting after I got home ….and literally have mail from every person with a Trump last name x 3… along with 7 more from some version of the Republican Party.

Good news is I made three bucks from the dollar bills they sent me.
Replying to yourself, noted

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT