ADVERTISEMENT

Hi HORT

ph-logo.png

Pepsi was @Herkmeister before herkmeister was a thing. Great contributors outside of politics.
Don't forget my late news post . I did one good thing while I was gone. I retired from my job after 40 years. I worked for SCETV in Columbia SC and had a mild heart attack. They found 10 small aneurines in my chest and the forced me to retire. I love retirement. The sad thing that happened my dad passed away the day before Thanksgiving. 😥Taking care of my 87 year old mom

Don't forget my late news post . I did one good thing while I was gone. I retired from my job after 40 years. I worked for SCETV in Columbia SC and had a mild heart attack. They found 10 small aneurines in my chest and the forced me to retire. I love retirement. The sad thing that happened my dad passed away the day before Thanksgiving. 😥Taking care of my 87 year old mom
What did you do in the TV biz, Pepsi? I enjoyed the couple years I worked for an ABC affiliate.

Condolences about your father's passing.

• Love
Reactions: pepsicock
Yeah, I forgot to give condolences I hope he was in a good place when he passed. To be honest, I know I won't live that long. And if I did, I would be driving everyone nuts (me thing)

Hang in there OP.

• Love
Reactions: pepsicock
Csb I collaborated with a Berlin-based design studio called Hort /csb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT