ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton the greatest of all-time

So, not denying that it's a shit storm. You're coming along!!! Wait, no your not.
Shit storm rolls like water off a duck's back. Butt hurt Libs squeezing after the election is what I expected...just didn't realize they were going to make it this painfully obvious and blow what little cover the media had left. It's a beautiful thing watching the wheels come off. Desperation is the right word.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for a beer drinking session between bleeder, IowaNiceHawk and FBnBB.

1a1d42d76e7040a3f4cad85ad338aa07.gif

Reactions: Tunadog
I'd love to be a fly on the wall for a beer drinking session between bleeder, IowaNiceHawk and FBnBB.
It won't make up for your Dad not being around but would be good for you to hear another point of view without the media distorting it. I know, I know...you're scared. It's okay to feel that way.

Post hereby accepted as well. Btw, us on the right should be gifted some of those expensive Russian hats for Christmas by you all after having to put up with Russia, Russia, Russia (aka Marcia). Deal? Plus, you'll be able to spot us better.

Whats it like to know you are doing the Russians bidding in your online way? I mean arguing about the size of government or the role of it are fine and all. Even social issues...fine...Hell, I don't think government is an end all. I disagree with the Left on several issues. If I knew the Russians favored getting my candidate elected somehow because it would destabilize my country, which it has, I certainly would not be on here and Twitter, etc. every day doing stuff that mimics or helps them. My 2 cents.

Whats it like to know you are doing the Russians bidding in your online way? I mean arguing about the size of government or the role of it are fine and all. Even social issues...fine...Hell, I don't think government is an end all. I disagree with the Left on several issues. If I knew the Russians favored getting my candidate elected somehow because it would destabilize my country, which it has, I certainly would not be on here and Twitter, etc. every day doing stuff that mimics or helps them. My 2 cents.

He's fine with it because he's a failure. Except for his distinguished, mythical college athletics career.

It's interesting and revealing that you Libs talk about how much you HATE the man but it's not the issues. Pretty dark and sad.

I disagree with his issues, his leadership style, his Twitter comments, his tone deaf nature, his unwillingness to be held accountable, his out of checked narcissism, and his his stork level of insecurity buy a president.

Dark and sad is you coming on this board starting the same dumb shit every day all day. You're a sad low level Jackson ever that he wouldn't piss on if you were on fire. I actually enjoy watching you defend him on your descent into madness.

I disagree with his issues, his leadership style, his Twitter comments, his tone deaf nature, his unwillingness to be held accountable, his out of checked narcissism, and his his stork level of insecurity buy a president.

Dark and sad is you coming on this board starting the same dumb shit every day all day. You're a sad low level Jackson ever that he wouldn't piss on if you were on fire. I actually enjoy watching you defend him on your descent into madness.
Looking forward to 3 more years of butt hurt. Will be interesting to see what you all become during this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT