ADVERTISEMENT

Hiring ducks

I’ve killed two ducks in my life.

The first I was skipping rocks and the rock skipped right into a baby duckling. I was snapping necks and cashing checks. I felt f’n terrible and gave it tiny chest compressions. I was young.

The second I shot an adult duck with a BB gun. Head shot!

It flapped around a bunch so I kept shooting it in the head until it died. Also felt bad after I did it. I hid it in a building. My dad found it a couple days later and got pissed at our dog who he blamed it on.

I’m writing this and wondering how I haven’t become a serial killer.

The first I was skipping rocks and the rock skipped right into a baby duckling. I was snapping necks and cashing checks. I felt f’n terrible and gave it tiny chest compressions. I was young.

It flapped around a bunch so I kept shooting it in the head until it died. Also felt bad after I did it. I hid it in a building. My dad found it a couple days later and got pissed at our dog who he blamed it on.

You had a dog that could shoot a BB gun? That's amazing!

ghows-LK-7c3b4e8d-a3c0-4b02-a7aa-9c32d7e07cfc-ab042278.jpeg

looney-toons-daffy-duck.gif

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT