ADVERTISEMENT

Home insurance.

If you’re equating the rise in your rates with less coverage to the economy, well holy shit you are one simple sob.
I am not. I am saying shit is ****ing expensive right now and it's harder to pay bills right now than it has been in 15 years and now this. It doesn't make a difference how many times you lefties try to say how good the economy is.

I am not. I am saying shit is ****ing expensive right now and it's harder to pay bills right now than it has been in 15 years and now this. It doesn't make a difference how many times you lefties try to say how good the economy is.
Once again there have been a shit ton of natural disasters. I've never seen this much tornado damage in Iowa through May. It costs money and is passed onto us all.

Don't blame others for your problems. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get your ass to work. That's the American way!

I'm having no problems paying my bill and my 401K is super happy. Seems you might need to take the advice you wingers always give to poor people...bootstraps, brah, bootstraps. Good luck.

edit - and I see you just got that advice.

THEM BROWN FOLKS TOOK ER JERBS!!!!!!
giphy.gif

You know what? 15 years ago it was harder to pay bills than 25 years ago. Costs CONSTANTLY go up on goods and services. My entire life things have gone up and insurance companies and corporations continue to make record profits. I bet you blame your hardship on Biden.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
Op could always go back to being the wish version of Walter White. Or was he a customer? I can’t ever keep that part straight.

I'm having no problems paying my bill and my 401K is super happy. Seems you might need to take the advice you wingers always give to poor people...bootstraps, brah, bootstraps. Good luck.

edit - and I see you just got that advice.
He probably needed to hear it a second time.

Reactions: McLovin32

When they warned you 20+ years ago that climate change was going to cost a lot more in insuring against increasing weather-related disasters, you ignored them...

Something....something.....leopards eating people's faces Party...

When they warned you 20+ years ago that climate change was going to cost a lot more in insuring against increasing weather-related disasters, you ignored them...

Something....something.....leopards eating people's faces Party...
Wait a minute. I thought it was corporate profits causing it? You guys should pick a boogie man and stick with it.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Just got a letter saying they are reducing everyone's coverage and raising rates by a minimum of 20%. Smh

Yeah, people just don't realize how great the economy is right? Yeah right. iT wEnT uP 4o% iN OtHeR cOuNtRiEs!
Climate change has consequences brah. It’s going to get worse because no ones doing a damn thing about it either. Eventually you’ll just have to insure yourself. I hope everyone can bankroll that amount of potential loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT