ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question. Are any GIAORTers watching LGPA on their Saturday afternoon?

Are you watching 1 minute of it

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Outside of football season, people watch tv during the day on the weekends?

I got done landscaping, and was tired, so I turned on the tv.....and I said to myself, who watches this? As I've noted, I'm not a golfer, but that was some boring stuff for about 2 minutes.

I will check the score if flipping channels, see how the FSU players are doing,
and catch who is winning. I admittedly would not invest much time into a broadcast but I will invest at least one minute for the reasons listed.

I casually care about the masters. Zero fuks given about any non-men’s major.

I get that some people are super into golf. It is just not for me. Just like there are plenty of golfers that would not get into my sophomoric friends in our mid 40's playing kan Jam

If you are a golfer ot is interesting to watch because the ladies game resembles an average male. By that I mean they have about the same distance so watching their shot selection and how they manage their way around the course is similar to our games.

We average hacks can't model our game after guys who bomb it 350 but we can with ladies who hit it 250.

Not watching a minute of LPGA. But also not watching a minute of the PGA. Or the NBA. Or MLB. But the USMT does play Bolivia later today which most will find boring.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT