ADVERTISEMENT

Hornibrook to FSU

FSU is a dumpster fire as indicated by the Hornibrook pick up. Maybe they'll fall off long term.

FSU really F’up shoving Jumbo Fisher out the door...ATM is the big winner here..

Jimbo has a pretty big ego. At a lot of colleges that rocks the boat too much. Iowa would never hire a guy like Jimbo whether that's good or bad I'm not sure. FSU didn't want to give Jimbo too much power. Jimbo wanted it all.

FSU has been a Sh!t show since Taggart took over. He is desperate.
I give Taggart 1-2 years before he is canned. He’s a bad hire. He’s the new Lane Kiffin ... Keeps landing these great jobs that make you scratch your head ... FSU was a complete sh7t show last year. Undisciplined in every facet .... That’s a team loaded with talent that should never be that bad.

I’m guessing this as to do with what he’s getting his Master degree in as well as Football.

I'm dying to hear what academic program at Florida State is so much better than that offered at U. of Wisconsin that it would warrant a transfer for that reason. Redneck Studies? Native American Suppression Arts?

Reactions: Slappy Pappy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT