ADVERTISEMENT

House Freedom Caucus says it won’t support stopgap funding bill without conditions

How would defunding the police help reduce the deficit? Serious question. Name a successful Western nation that functions without cops and judges.
The same way cutting any spending would. (Although police spending is largely state and local, not federal.)

My point is only and always: Anyone who advocates for new spending, or pushes back against spending resistance, had better think about and deal with that number.

And 25% of that came in 4 years of Trump. And, let's not forget that Reagan tripled the national debt in 8 years over what had been accumulated in the previous 200 years.

Face it, republicans are terrible money managers and ALWAYS increase the debt when they hold the WH. lol

idiot
Agreed. Neither side gives a rat’s ass about the debt.

I was simply answering the question of what I assumed she was doing.
Liar. You seized the opportunity to make an obscene dig at someone you don’t agree with politically in an effort to ridicule them.

You, or at least the persona you display on this board, represent the worst of American politics.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The same way cutting any spending would. (Although police spending is largely state and local, not federal.)

My point is only and always: Anyone who advocates for new spending, or pushes back against spending resistance, had better think about and deal with that number.
I’m genuinely curious. Have you posted that debt number when someone talks about tax cuts?

Liar. You seized the opportunity to make an obscene dig at someone you don’t agree with politically in an effort to ridicule them.

You, or at least the persona you display on this board, represent the worst of American politics.
Nah, simply answering the question of what those drunken degenerates were likely doing. They're well known for that in SF. Not sure why you're upset, they're absolutely representative of the liberal base in general.

So…..if that’s true, and I certainly don’t want to find out for gods sakes, no pics, so what? What the f business is it of anyone in the general public? He can be taking it from Nancy every night. Don’t care.
He's making what sadly passes for a joke in wingnut circles referring to the attack on Pelosi's husband by a fellow @Scummy nutjob wielding a hammer.

Reactions: cigaretteman
He's making what sadly passes for a joke in wingnut circles referring to the attack on Pelosi's husband by a fellow @Scummy nutjob wielding a hammer.
What are you talking about? I don't live in a commune surrounded by BLM and pride flags. He was also an illegal alien from Canada. Sure sounds like a republican to me..

Which persona are you talking about?

lOy5rfk.jpg

JFC

You can’t really believe that the job numbers and manufacturing job numbers are up more under Trump than Biden.

You can’t be that dumb.
In Trump's first couple of years, the upward trajectory he inherited from Obama continued. He did not one thing to change that trajectory because...well...he did not one thing. I would challenge @kwik44 to name the important economic bills Trump pushed through but I know I would get total bullshit n return.

They are. Reap it.

LOL

Found the source: Fox. And it’s bullshit of course.

Two important things: Donalds says nothing about the job numbers being limited to the first 30 months.

And … LOL .. this little nugget Fox buried with an important asterisk:

“New jobs exclude jobs previously lost to Covid.”

LOL. So Fox cuts off all the Trump job losses and doesn’t give Biden any of the gains.

Sounds about right.

No. We should not tax wealth.

Now, raising taxes on high income earners is in play.
Sure. Jeff Bezos should probably pay a higher percentage in taxes off of his earnings than what he is. There's a lot of wealthy people with the means to cheat the tax system. Your 32 trillion? It's getting cheated out of billions every year by wealthy tax cheats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT