ADVERTISEMENT

How a Secretive Billionaire Handed His Fortune to the Architect of the Right-Wing Takeover of the Courts

I would be concerned about this except for the fact that the left has all the big tech billionaires in their pocket. So this does not even even things out.

But I agree that letting billionaires dictate politics is a bad idea. Maybe the left and right can work together to fix it.

I would be concerned about this except for the fact that the left has all the big tech billionaires in their pocket. So this does not even even things out.

But I agree that letting billionaires dictate politics is a bad idea. Maybe the left and right can work together to fix it.
😆

Reactions: Torg and THE_DEVIL

Right. So, how's that expanding the court thing working out for them?

Seriously, you are trying to "both sides" an issue the Republicans have dominated. They have made it to where they don't have to actually govern anything because they just have the courts do their legislating for them. I wish Democrats were even half as effective at stacking the courts as Republicans are.

Reactions: Torg
Right. So, how's that expanding the court thing working out for them?

Seriously, you are trying to "both sides" an issue the Republicans have dominated. They have made it to where they don't have to actually govern anything because they just have the courts do their legislating for them. I wish Democrats were even half as effective at stacking the courts as Republicans are.
I am not a representative of the republicans nor am I an advocate for how the government is run by either side. If I were in charge I would do things dramatically different. My only point was to say that the democrats have a lot of rich backers, it's not newsworthy that the Republicans do too.

I am not a representative of the republicans nor am I an advocate for how the government is run by either side. If I were in charge I would do things dramatically different. My only point was to say that the democrats have a lot of rich backers, it's not newsworthy that the Republicans do too.
They aren't paying to stack the courts though. There is a significant difference.

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT