ADVERTISEMENT

How factual is this?

Mentioned before but there is a person in our area with a F*&K Biden sign on his fence and facing the elementary school. Classy.
There was a guy along our regular dog-walking route, actually had a giant white board in front of his house from January, 2020 through summer of 2021 that read "STOLEN ELECTION! Ring doorbell and ask for details about JOE BIDEN STEALING the presidency!"

I really wanted to take him up on the offer, but Mrs. Torbee dissuaded me.

The funny thing is, both his neighbors are now flying an LGBTQ flag and a BLM window poster, respectively, and prior to this guy's meltdown, had never had anything remotely political displayed at all.

Wazzup my schizo?

I wonder what that would be like, I imagine it is like a really bad permanent drug trip, but maybe I should read up on it.

I am more of a CPTSD kind of guy with all of the cool dissociation, panic disorder, PTSD nightmares, depression, and anxiety. Thank goodness I have a really strong humor coping mechanism.

I wonder what that would be like, I imagine it is like a really bad permanent drug trip, but maybe I should read up on it.

I am more of a CPTSD kind of guy with all of the cool dissociation, panic disorder, PTSD nightmares, depression, and anxiety. Thank goodness I have a really strong humor coping mechanism.

Even your awesome sense of humor doesn’t make it easy. Stay strong, brother.

6-E094-C75-26-FF-449-D-9-DBE-100-FEAE41315.jpg
Nothing screams stable person more than this picture.

On the other hand, good for Goodwill being willing to employ the mentally handicapped.

One of my exs worked there. They for sure hire disabled vets, mental handicapped, and just weirdos in general.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
It appears that it used to say "Joe and the Ho Gotta Go". What does it say at the bottom? Wadler-Schiff? Presumably that's a reference to Adam Schiff, but who is Wadler?
This guy's talking about Joe BldEN. No idea who that is but, apparently, he sucks.

Reactions: Moral
In the small town of Denmark here in SE Iowa, there’s a sign that greets you with “Trump saves lives, Biden takes lives”, plus as you head west on 34 out of Mount Pleasant there are signs with “Hillary for prison” and “Trump 2024.”

Reactions: Moral
In the small town of Denmark here in SE Iowa, there’s a sign that greets you with “Trump saves lives, Biden takes lives”, plus as you head west on 34 out of Mount Pleasant there are signs with “Hillary for prison” and “Trump 2024.”
Tama and Marshall Counties have a lot of roadside love for Trump as well. Or at least did last time I was through.

There was a guy along our regular dog-walking route, actually had a giant white board in front of his house from January, 2020 through summer of 2021 that read "STOLEN ELECTION! Ring doorbell and ask for details about JOE BIDEN STEALING the presidency!"

I really wanted to take him up on the offer, but Mrs. Torbee dissuaded me.

The funny thing is, both his neighbors are now flying an LGBTQ flag and a BLM window poster, respectively, and prior to this guy's meltdown, had never had anything remotely political displayed at all.

Tama and Marshall Counties have a lot of roadside love for Trump as well. Or at least did last time I was through.

The common denominator in nearly all of these cases is that these obviously failed and profoundly flawed human beings have to have someone to blame for their crappy lives and the poor decisions they've made along the way, because it's clearly through no fault of their own.

It appears that it used to say "Joe and the Ho Gotta Go". What does it say at the bottom? Wadler-Schiff? Presumably that's a reference to Adam Schiff, but who is Wadler?
My guess is Jerry Nadler. I suspect you don't have to scratch this guy's surface too hard to find a really strong anti-Semetic core.

Two of the best shirts I saw at Old Threshers this weekend were: “Biden wasn’t elected, he was installed like a toilet seat” and “I like my guns like I I like my democrats: UNDOCUMENTED”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT