ADVERTISEMENT

How high can $TSLA go?

Bank of Hawk

HR Legend
Feb 24, 2007
$1,250 by end of year? Seems to be no stopping it at this point. The Bears have fled.

It's value is more than the big 3 automakers combined. That's just crazy.

Which of the big 3 automakers have an energy division, innovate in the same manner and speed that Tesla does, design their own computer chips, or are actively creating artificial intelligence right before our very eyes? The stock is quite cheap right now in my view.

Last edited:
Reactions: peacehawk
Next year will be really big for Tesla, with new manufacturing facilities opening in Austin and Berlin. Not to mention expansions in California, Nevada, and Shanghai. The future is very bright for Tesla. The new 4680 battery cells they will be mass producing next year is a game changer.

$1,250 by end of year? Seems to be no stopping it at this point. The Bears have fled.
You damn near called the top:

hb0xpcz.png

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
Nobody will convince me that Musk’s Twitter BS and trolling isn’t costing Tesla sales.
I love the idea of an EV but would not consider Tesla these days.
This is probably true for some but I also think Tesla's have lost the uniqueness they once had. They are everywhere now and just another car. They will have to step their game up with the increased competition.

Tesla isn't a car company as much as it is a technology company. Their shares are down right now but they will be back.

This is probably true for some but I also think Tesla's have lost the uniqueness they once had. They are everywhere now and just another car. They will have to step their game up with the increased competition.
I don't think the appearance of their cars has changed much in the last 10 years. Maybe people don't want to buy a new car that looks, largely, the same as the old versions.

2013 Tesla Model S:

IMG_6110.jpeg

2023 Tesla Model S:

afaa9f3e9d494c719cc45f6285949374.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT