ADVERTISEMENT

How many 3 and outs till you try out another QB?

I’m jumping over to the Texas game. Fvck Kirk and this nonsense at the QB position. Fvcking pitiful.
Georgia is taking it to Texas. If Carson Beck hadn’t thrown two stupid picks, Georgia would be up 2-3 scores.

Got the ball back in good field position as Texas had to punt from its end zone.

Georgia is taking it to Texas. If Carson Beck hadn’t thrown two stupid picks, Georgia would be up 2-3 scores.

Got the ball back in good field position as Texas had to punt from its end zone.
Let’s see if the dawgs can score here. Only up 7 is not taking it to them.

Let’s see if the dawgs can score here. Only up 7 is not taking it to them.
That was my point. Carson Beck had two terrible INTs, one in the red zone, otherwise the score would be a lot different.

It should be at worst 17-0 right now.

Texas has done nothing on offense so far, but I’m guessing they still look better than what you guys have been watching from the Iowa offense based on what I’m reading. 😞

It’s time to see what #1 can do taking snaps. Sparty is totally disregarding any passing game, they are pinning their ears back and stuffing the run.
Iowa is being “out-schemed” on defense and their inability to tackle consistently is hurting them.
Iowa’s dug themselves a deep hole and need some help from Sparty to get back into the game.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
It’s time to see what #1 can do taking snaps. Sparty is totally disregarding any passing game, they are pinning their ears back and stuffing the run.
Iowa is being “out-schemed” on defense and their inability to tackle consistently is hurting them.
Iowa’s dug themselves a deep hole and need some help from Sparty to get back into the game.
Agree

Hate to say it but the isu game is pretty good. Isu just threw a pick 6. 21-14 ucf.. I’m so done with watching crap football which is what Iowa is anymore.

Every school out there that plays Iowa knows that the QB CANNOT beat them, so, load the box and one side of the definsive backs get toasted early and often. Cooper is greatly missed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT