ADVERTISEMENT

How many crockpots does your wife own?

CJ Beat Hard

HB Heisman
Dec 15, 2016
My wife has at least 7 of all different sizes. Three big ones, one small, two medium. One that has three small ones together. They just take up space. I’m not sure we’ve ever used more than two at a time. What a waste of valuable cabinet space

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Do you have an Instant Pot somewhere at least? That sounds like an excessive amount but if they're not coming at the expense of having an instant pot available then maybe best course of action is just happy wife happy life?

My wife and I have 1 large InstantPot, 1 really large crockpot, 1 medium sized crockpot and 1 that has three separate small crockpots inside it for hot dips, hot sauces or small things. I also use sous vide water baths and several different sized Creuset Dutch ovens and braziers for low and slow cooking.

is this a way to find out if you are poor?

But which way?.....

"Oh, you know whats in your kitchen, you must be poor!" VS
"Oh, you only have 1 crock pot, you must be poor!" VS
"You eat food out of a crock pot! Poor!" VS
"You have 6 crock pots!, you have bad financial management skills and therefore poor!"

NM, guess all answers point in 1 direction.

4. 2 bigger ones, a small one, and a small one ×3. One big one and the small ×3 are in garage storage. Never get used unless we host a large gathering, which is never anymore.

My wife has at least 7 of all different sizes. Three big ones, one small, two medium. One that has three small ones together. They just take up space. I’m not sure we’ve ever used more than two at a time. What a waste of valuable cabinet space
We own one. It is rarely used. Ham and Bean soup is about all I do with it.

That is the same number "we" have. Of course, my wife is the one who purchased them but I also use them (we have a variety of sizes). I have used up to 3 at a time for entertaining. BTW, my wife has every kitchen utensil imaginable and then some.

Highly recommended if you have any chains that need lubing. Just don't mix 'em up.

I'm not the chainmaster.

5b6o1z9-jpg.278825

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
2 large, 2 small. We use them unlike other kitchen appliances. Have a toaster oven that's been used once in the last decade. Also have a pizzazz and a George Foreman that have never been used.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT