Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80-160

• 160-320

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 320+

• Total voters
Growing up we had a potato drawer. These days the only time we buy a big bag is before holidays when I will have to peel that many of them. (No military training, just a natural.)

If people actually know the answer to this question that's either really impressive or really weird. I doubt my wife would even know.

Maybe half a dozen because Mrs Radley had a hankering for mashed potatoes a couple of weeks ago.

About 45 weeks out of the year the count is zero.

I keep all my potatoes in the car's spud box.

that-what-compartment-v0-aqt211apcrua1.jpg

The next dry day we will begin the Red Norland harvest at our place...on an average year we get around 500#...they are not hard to give away.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
I bought 4 potatoes last night at the grocery store, this brought my total household potatoes to 6! NOT FOR LONG!!!!! We ate two potatoes for dinner, dropping us back down to 4 potatoes! Can you imagine if I had taken this poll between 6-7pm last night??? I would have been in a totally different potato bracket! Life is crazy man
Sounds like a second grade math problem…

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
If people actually know the answer to this question that's either really impressive or really weird. I doubt my wife would even know.
It’s not impressive or weird. I know to the ounce and 2 decimal places exactly how many I have.

Unless you count the ol’ mister potato head which might be somewhere in a box in the basement.

Reactions: beanerhawk
It’s not impressive or weird. I know to the ounce and 2 decimal places exactly how many I have.

Unless you count the ol’ mister potato head which might be somewhere in a box in the basement.
Well if you don't buy potatoes that would be pretty easy. Like I know I have no guns in my house because I've never bought one. Pretty cut and dry there.

Funny thing about this topic is as a kid we ate potatoes with 90% of the meals we ate. Today a small bag usually goes bad before we get through them because we might have them once or twice a month.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
We are a Yukon Gold potato family. Far superior to any other potato on the market. I feel bad for the russet eating HBOT community.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT