Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn’t matter as long as it’s squeaky clean

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

CJ Beat Hard

HB Heisman
Dec 15, 2016
Pooping at work today and a guy comes in and rides sidecar. He takes care of business and gets out. But the guy wiped 8 times. I don’t know how he didn’t plug that thing. I feel like if you gotta wipe that much you need to see a doctor or learn better wiping techniques. So, how many wipes is too many?

Reactions: BrianNole777
Pooping at work today and a guy comes in and rides sidecar. He takes care of business and gets out. But the guy wiped 8 times. I don’t know how he didn’t plug that thing. I feel like if you gotta wipe that much you need to see a doctor or learn better wiping techniques. So, how many wipes is too many?
*Images guy counting wipes in stall next to me aloud*

No max - however many wipes it takes for that fella to feel like he's reached an acceptable level of cleanliness.

wipe_and_wipe_parks_and_rec.gif

If it's free toilet paper, why not wipe a dozen times or so?

So many questions. How do you know the bolded part? Are you assuming he wiped only once every time he got new TP? Are you a wad and wipe just once man yourself? Or do you fold it up so you can wipe multiple times with the same four sheets like a responsible pooper?

So many questions. How do you know the bolded part? Are you assuming he wiped only once every time he got new TP? Are you a wad and wipe just once man yourself? Or do you fold it up so you can wipe multiple times with the same four sheets like a responsible pooper?
I'm a wad man myself. My son must be a fistful guy. It is crazy the amount of TP he goes through. Neither of us are efficient. As to the number of wipes, as many as it takes, depending on what was eaten thereby affecting the downstream product.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
It’s clean when it’s clean.

Might be one might be 30 with water from sink if bidet isn’t option. If somebody in authority wants to audit my shit wiping just show me the forms.

Nothing worse than being in the office, running out of portable Dude Wipes and having to use their sandpaper TP.

1 is not enough and a thousand is too many.

Seriously, it is recommended to minimize wipes or use wet wipes as to not create issues such as hemorrhoids from wiping too hard or many times.

How do I know?…..

ass-adman.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT