ADVERTISEMENT

How one college spends more than $30M on 241 DEI staffers … and the damage it does to kids

🤣

You are certainly entertaining, little guy.

You are also irrelevant and unworthy of engagement outside of pointing out your significant inadequacies already recognized by anyone with a brain on this board.

You're cute...😘
You willfully fail to comprehend how basic genetics work because of your retarded belief in gender ideology.

You believe that sometimes people are "born in wrong bodiez" despite no evidence.

You're a social studiez major.

You're a "prostate-haver" who needs a swift kick in that ol' prostate.

You tell women (these are also known as "females" to non-retards) that you're a "feminist" in an attempt to get a whiff of that sweet clam.

You willfully fail to comprehend how basic genetics work because of your retarded belief in gender ideology.

You believe that sometimes people are "born in wrong bodiez" despite no evidence.

You tell women (these are also known as "females" to non-retards) that you're a "feminist" in an attempt to get a whiff of that sweet clam.

🤣

Keep working on that G.E.D., my triggered little buddy, I know you can get it eventually!

😘

NorthernHawkeye,
In regards to whether you think it is a credible publication.

🙄

Do you think tabloids are the best sources to be citing?

Another right-wing dunce.
You and @Joes Place are the first two dipshits who are like, "Seems like not enough. I meeeeeeaaaaannnnnnn, we're spitting unproven Truth up in here?

It's like, you couldn't even replicate how hard this Truth is hittin'.

How do you NOT get that, yo?"

Washington passed a law requiring DEI.

Do you read your own source?

• Student training beginning in the 2024-25 academic year

So my extremely well thought out and articulated point remains.

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
Michigan seems to have the formula well thought out here:

1. Create DEI program
  2. Hire 240 people within program
  3. Have 240 hirees complete homework for FB and BB team scholarship and walk-on players to keep them eligible, so they can spend 100% of their time on sports
  4. Win National Championship
😉

Reactions: ZachJump
Document the article was based on. A few links deep if you follow them off the main article from NYPost. Took me 30 seconds to find.

I haven't gone through it all. My point is that stuff like this from the NYPost can be based on legit info, you just have to do the work to verify.

Of course that doesn't answer the question of whether or not spending that money on DEI is intelligent or not, and this was an opinion piece.
Playing stupid isn’t a difficult role for Art.

Michigan seems to have the formula well thought out here:

1. Create DEI program
  2. Hire 240 people within program
  3. Have 240 hirees complete homework for FB and BB team scholarship and walk-on players to keep them eligible, so they can spend 100% of their time on sports
  4. Win National Championship
😉
Have a huge fvckin' retard endorse a retarded line of thinking on a board full of retarded guys who think plagiarism is just "part of the game."

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
Northern Hawkeye,
What is your view of the Media Bias/ Fact Check summary of The Epoch Times?

🙄

LOL...when your Bias fact checker needs a bias fact checker.

Media Bias/Fact Check
(MBFC) is an American website founded in 2015 by Dave M. Van Zandt.[1] MBFC uses an explicit methodology to rate media outlets.[2] It considers four main categories and multiple subcategories in assessing the "Political bias" and "Factual Reporting" of each source.[3]

It is widely used and has sometimes been criticised for its methodology.[4] Scientific studies[5] using its ratings note that ratings from Media Bias/Fact Check show high agreement with an independent fact checking dataset from 2017,[6] with NewsGuard[7] and with BuzzFeed journalists.[8]

However, Wikipedia editors consider Media Bias/Fact Check as "generally unreliable", recommending against its use for what some see as breaking Wikipedia's neutral point of view.

• Love
Reactions: Hawkman34
Northern Hawkeye,
What is your view of the Media Bias/ Fact Check summary of The Epoch Times?

I haven't formed an opinion. Earlier today I glossed over their approach/methodology but did not do a deep dive.

If we operate under the assumption that this source is in fact reliable, I find it perplexing that those on the left criticize others who consume right bias outlets while admitting that they're consumers of left bias outlets.

Which leads us back to the importance of diversifying one's media sources. I regularly consume websites of CNN, Fox, Marketwatch, Newsweek, and a few others while listening to NPR/IPR and WHO 1040 on the radio. In regards to TV, 99% of my viewing is from the three major networks, mainly CBS in the morning and ABC for nightly news.

Last edited:
LOL...when your Bias fact checker needs a bias fact checker.

Media Bias/Fact Check
(MBFC) is an American website founded in 2015 by Dave M. Van Zandt.[1] MBFC uses an explicit methodology to rate media outlets.[2] It considers four main categories and multiple subcategories in assessing the "Political bias" and "Factual Reporting" of each source.[3]

It is widely used and has sometimes been criticised for its methodology.[4] Scientific studies[5] using its ratings note that ratings from Media Bias/Fact Check show high agreement with an independent fact checking dataset from 2017,[6] with NewsGuard[7] and with BuzzFeed journalists.[8]

However, Wikipedia editors consider Media Bias/Fact Check as "generally unreliable", recommending against its use for what some see as breaking Wikipedia's neutral point of view.

Your argument is Wikipedia says so?! That's pretty weak, even for you, little simpleton!

And for the record, the other fact checkers mirror it almost exactly the same! People are just constantly discarding those, so I used this one.

😘

Reactions: Joes Place
I haven't formed an opinion. Earlier today I glossed over their approach/methodology but did not do a deep dive.

If we operate under the assumption that this source is in fact reliable, I find it perplexing that those on the left criticize others who consume right bias outlets while admitting that they're consumers of left bias outlets.

Which leads us back to the importance of diversifying one's media sources. I regularly consume websites of CNN, Fox, Marketwatch, Newsweek, and a few others while listening to NPR/IPR and WHO 1040 on the radio. In regards to TV, 99% of my viewing is from the three major networks, mainly CBS in the morning and ABC for nightly news.
I couldn't imagine consuming that much media. You'd have to be a miserable sob imo. No offense.

Facts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I couldn't imagine consuming that much media. You'd have to be a miserable sob imo. No offense.

It's not every source on every day. Sometimes none at all. Sometimes while exercising. Sometimes in the car. Sometimes during morning coffee, etc...

I enjoy it.

Reactions: DooBi
Nothing to see here. If a university and its trustees want to pay for this and parents and students want to still pay tuition and room and board then what is the issue? If it is not accepted then kids won’t go there.

And any University in the country has been offering a variety of Postcolonial Theory classes for decades...where is your outrage?

(I can wait for you to go do a quick Google search to find out what Postcolonial Theory is)
Such academic! Much scholarship!

What does the National Enquirer say about it?
Do the world a favor, kill yourself.
Kill yourself dimwit. F**king idiots like yourself suck up the rhetoric of the lying fascist right wing in Iowa and you are too stupid to actually think. You might as well be dead since you are just a burden on society.
Kill yourself. Do the farm animals a favor.
Kill yourself, pervert.
Kill yourself, pervert.
Kill yourself, nazi.

Failed Fact Checks

A factual search shows the New York Times has made false claims in reporting but always makes corrections to those stories as soon as new information is available. Further, failed fact checks occurred on Op-Ed pages and not straight news reporting.

No chance in hell this is true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT