ADVERTISEMENT

How soon before the blue bloods come after Owen

He has a younger brother in Highschool and at least ONE of his parents makes it to every one of both their games.

I think THAT plus Owens seems to be really engaged with the team, makes it unlikely he leaves.

But who knows. $$$$ talks

He has a younger brother in Highschool and at least ONE of his parents makes it to every one of both their games.

I think THAT plus Owens seems to be really engaged with the team, makes it unlikely he leaves.

Too true.
See Hunter Dickinson.

Family picked up and moved from Bourbonnais to Moline, why not one more move? I hope not but 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope you all get ulcers worrying about it! He's not going anywhere at least until after his junior year, by then we'll know if Iowa has reached the 2nd week of the NCAA tournament.
I say he stays 4 years and get's his diploma and plays 2 years with his brother. His brother has to get better for sure, but even if he comes to Iowa as a preferred walk-on, it's still all good.
Brock and Owen are a team, the bond is strong.

It’s likely already happening

Is it sad when Underwood congratulated him after the game this weekend my first thought was "please don't go to Illinois"

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I hope you all get ulcers worrying about it! He's not going anywhere at least until after his junior year, by then we'll know if Iowa has reached the 2nd week of the NCAA tournament.
I say he stays 4 years and get's his diploma and plays 2 years with his brother. His brother has to get better for sure, but even if he comes to Iowa as a preferred walk-on, it's still all good.
Brock and Owen are a team, the bond is strong.
Happy with both players. Like to see Brock play a little more.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Happy with both players. Like to see Brock play a little more.
Has to get stronger and more experienced. Don't know what the situation is with Bowen and if Perkins will stay or leave, but as I've said Brock has the "It Factor" and it will only be a matter of time before he takes control of Iowa's offense full time.

Is it almost foolish to not dabble in the market some and make Iowa pony up major money to keep him? I would argue maybe so, although the kid may not want to do anything like that. Lots of $$ out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT