ADVERTISEMENT

How the hell does a college golfer shoot 276 in a single round?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Maycee Any-Cock? Well, would...

1685024306761.jpeg

Cool story, bro.
They endeavored to persevere and had mostly fun in the process. The reactions and interactions with fellow players, coaches, etc… ran the expected gamut. Mostly positive, which is refreshing to read.
Awesome.

It's actually a pretty compelling story:

I've always said golf should be timed. If you can't complete 18 holes in 4 hours your round is done. If you are the poor bastards behind them you get 15 minutes per hole to finish. This would obviously require time clocks on each hole or explosive devices on your carts.

This is my nightmare. Some people dream about missing a final exam they need to graduate. I dream that someone needs me for golf. And it's frustrating as hell and I take someone's glance personally and swing at them with a 5 iron.

"Well, I missed a short putt on 16 that would've given me a 275."
Seve B. was annoyed after a poor round when a reporter asked him how he four putt a green. "I miss the putt, I miss the putt ... ... I make it."

Good thing Sarah wasn't as testy, "I mis-hit the ball, I mis-hit the ball ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I made it."

(Apologies if that's what you were referring to!)

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
I've always said golf should be timed. If you can't complete 18 holes in 4 hours your round is done. If you are the poor bastards behind them you get 15 minutes per hole to finish. This would obviously require time clocks on each hole or explosive devices on your carts.
I want to put my nine iron in her my ass

Seve B. was annoyed after a poor round when a reporter asked him how he four putt a green. "I miss the putt, I miss the putt ... ... I make it."

Good thing Sarah wasn't as testy, "I mis-hit the ball, I mis-hit the ball ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I made it."

(Apologies if that's what you were referring to!)
I was kinda thinking of the line from Tin Cup:

How does a great ball striker like you shoot an 83?

Well, I missed a 4ft putt on 18 for an 82.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT