ADVERTISEMENT

How to beat Harris, Part 1: ‘Equity’

Her rising in the polls, huge donation shift, huge lines for rallies, a lot of general excitement.

I guess it's "fake" because you say so and have no proof to back that up? Or would you like to explain "fake 'momentum'"?
Media is trying their best to push her after calling her a drag on the ticket!
Look at the polls!!!
She has had free concerts that are called rallies to get people there

You are in the middle of a psyop.

Media is trying their best to push her after calling her a drag on the ticket!
Look at the polls!!!
She has had free concerts that are called rallies to get people there

You are in the middle of a psyop.
So let me get this straight. Trump is out of money for rallies, can't land his plane in Montana of all places because it's another place he hasn't paid his bill ( I know, strange ) is sending Vance of all people to these things and he shits himself every time he speaks. Kamala is surging in all the swing states ( I know, fake polls) and Trump continues to rage post on Truth social to the 2000 people left on the app. It's going great for him, sure.

Reactions: nelly02 and MitchLL
Imagine being on Trump's campaign as he walks into the room fuming?

There's gonna be a staffing shakeup as Turd looks to blame someone.

Time to head to Wyoming for a rally.

Reactions: nelly02
Big endorsements, huge rallies, positive numbers in the polls. And Trump's crew looking like idiots every time they try something.

None of these are real?
In MAGA land only the things that make DonOLD look good are real. Everything else is fake news. They don't reside in reality it is too scary of a place they are only comfortable in MAGA land.

This is rich coming from the person dumb enough to believe Trump actually won the 2020 election.

main-qimg-04ba28dcee3aba8dd80b0ad378c63b37-lq

Her rising in the polls, huge donation shift, huge lines for rallies, a lot of general excitement.

I guess it's "fake" because you say so and have no proof to back that up? Or would you like to explain "fake 'momentum'"?
It’s “fake” because there is no real substance behind it. She was the most unpopular VP in history and now is a media-driven darling. Once she actually speaks unscripted, it will be found that the “emporer has no clothes”. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
It’s “fake” because there is no real substance behind it. She was the most unpopular VP in history and now is a media-driven darling. Once she actually speaks unscripted, it will be found that the “emporer has no clothes”. 🥴
maybe she'll have a new lisp

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT