ADVERTISEMENT

How to kill a wasp.

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I opened the patio door to walk outside, and in came a wasp as big as an Eisenhower silver dollar. I pinned it under the curtains as it flew to the sunlight. After stunning it I scooped it up in a paper towel, crushed it some more, then threw the paper towel in the fire pit and set it on fire.
I don't believe that was overkill. I'm thinking about dousing the ashes in lighter fluid and setting it ablaze again.

ede8c14a921504a3267590d53e66a110.gif

I had a wasp in the house last night. I also obtained a paper towel, grabbed the wasp and squeezed until it popped.

I just threw mine in the trash, though.

I opened the patio door to walk outside, and in came a wasp as big as an Eisenhower silver dollar. I pinned it under the curtains as it flew to the sunlight. After stunning it I scooped it up in a paper towel, crushed it some more, then threw the paper towel in the fire pit and set it on fire.
I don't believe that was overkill. I'm thinking about dousing the ashes in lighter fluid and setting it ablaze again.

Appropriate. It was him or you. You don't let ANYONE come into your house and not get crushed.

not-in-my-house.jpg

Reactions: lucas80

You have to burn them or they come back to life.

I do that with ticks. Raid works just fine for wasp's. Of course you may be talking about white anglo-saxon protestants at which time I'd have to rethink things.

If it's a paper wasp, which I assume, they rarely will bother you unless you disturb their nest. If in the house, I place a small glass over them, tip them in or slide a piece of paper under the glass to trap them, then let them loose outside. Same with spiders or whatever. I think there are a lot of people that just shouldn't ever go outside; you guys are all such pussies, you just want to kill everything you run across. Actually, I think it's more mindlessness than pussiness; learn about and be interested in the natural world about you so you don't feel like it's just an interference with your life.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
If it's a paper wasp, which I assume, they rarely will bother you unless you disturb their nest. If in the house, I place a small glass over them, tip them in or slide a piece of paper under the glass to trap them, then let them loose outside. Same with spiders or whatever. I think there are a lot of people that just shouldn't ever go outside; you guys are all such pussies, you just want to kill everything you run across. Actually, I think it's more mindlessness than pussiness; learn about and be interested in the natural world about you so you don't feel like it's just an interference with your life.

Hmmmm..... that's an interesting point.

Nah.. Stomp 'em.

Wasps are worthless beings. They’re the only thing I try to kill on sight.

And groundhogs. And moles.

That’s it though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT