ADVERTISEMENT

How will "mass deportation" impact the US economy?

We are always being told what will happen if......

Somehow very few of the predictions come true.

First, all of the mass deportations won't happen overnight, or even close to that. The same people calling me out in this thread will be back in 6 months ridiculing Trump for not being able to deport in any significant numbers.

Second, it's been shown that most of the Biden wave isn't here to work, and they are seeking asylum while living on the US dime.

Studies and conclusions are only as good as assumptions. When it comes to prices, obviously it's about supply, demand, cost of production, and the availability of substitutes. The US is the most resilient country in the world.

Oh, and what will those deported people do when they return to Mexico, China, Venezuela, or a Central American country? They'll get a job or starve. I'm fine with buying tomatoes grown in Mexico, probably at a cheaper price.

Keep the remarks coming boys and girls. I can think for myself, and none of you bother me.
None of this will come true, because if elected, none of it will happen. This is this election cycle's build that wall and Mexico will pay for it. Trump is lying because he's a liar. It's all he does.

He's not deporting millions, he's not bringing energy prices down by 50% and crashing the oil industry. he's not doing anything.

Y’all got a credible link?

And I am just curious how anyone can claim to know what percentage of fentanyl comes in through legal points of entry when we don’t even know how much fentanyl is in the country.

Assume I have a MAGA brain and explain it to me.

Please demonstrate for us. And who cares, they are here illegally, they broke the law. Do you even care about the USA? Send them home and require them to follow the legal process. Stop hating America.
All of that which was discussed in the beginning of this thread went right over your head. Doing that will cost BILLIONS of dollars. Do you even care about the USA? If you did, you'd learn. Your last sentence is hilarious, considering you are about to vote for a guy who daily tells us how shitty the country is. Dumbass.

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
You are going to have riots on college campuses if the coke supply gets low.
We can just tell them brown people are committing genocide against Jews and that will help calm their asses down.

Besides, don’t we have plenty of Adderall? Trump people tell me that also works for booger sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk

Right. The data are clear that a high percentage of American citizens consume the shit and of those people busted for it the vast majority our American citizens.

None of that addresses my question.

Secure the border, give people who are actually working, paying taxes, and positively contributing to society a pathway to citizenship, and execute any illegals committing violent crimes or bringing in narcotics.
Ok, but do remember that 87% of the fentanyl is brought in by Americans. That's the rub with these SCARY Republican attack ads about the border. They never mention that we're doing it to each other. Americans getting Americans killed...not the human beings trying to get into the US searching for a better life for their families.

Are you trying to start a civil war on college campuses?
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Right. The data are clear that a high percentage of American citizens consume the shit and of those people busted for it the vast majority our American citizens.

None of that addresses my question.
Are you saying that fentanyl is being smuggled into America for non-citizens? I am confused.

Ok, but do remember that 87% of the fentanyl is brought in by Americans.
Another number arbitrarily thrown out to substantiate or derail a political narrative.

There is no way for anyone to know how much fentanyl is actually brought into the country. Period.

Yes, I understand the Trump scare tactics well. The fact is many people have entered into our country illegally. We have no idea who each and every one is or what they possess in their luggage and carryon bags. I mean, I am just assuming they bypassed going through customs on the way in.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris

First, all of the mass deportations won't happen overnight, or even close to that. The same people calling me out in this thread will be back in 6 months ridiculing Trump for not being able to deport in any significant numbers.

Second, it's been shown that most of the Biden wave isn't here to work, and they are seeking asylum while living on the US dime.

Studies and conclusions are only as good as assumptions. When it comes to prices, obviously it's about supply, demand, cost of production, and the availability of substitutes. The US is the most resilient country in the world.

Oh, and what will those deported people do when they return to Mexico, China, Venezuela, or a Central American country? They'll get a job or starve. I'm fine with buying tomatoes grown in Mexico, probably at a cheaper price.

Keep the remarks coming boys and girls. I can think for myself, and none of you bother me.
Again you prove that what we would be saying is making fun of Trump and MAGA. I stopped after the first paragraph because I could see you don't understand. I will give you an example. Believe it or don't.

When gas prices went up, MAGA 100% believes that it's Biden's fault. If Trump is POTUS, we libs will ask why gas prices are going up, or not dropping, KNOWING THAT TRUMP ISN'T RESPONSIBLE. We will be pointing out the hypocrisy when MAGA starts defending high gas prices. THAT is the difference. WE don't want human beings rounded up and thrown out of our nation like some of you assholes do - like the legal people from Haiti. So, yeah, we will point out Trump's failings and you guys won't understand why we are doing it.

Reactions: Hawksfinal4
Are you saying that fentanyl is being smuggled into America for non-citizens? I am confused.
I am saying two things:

1. Our border is not secure and a large number of undocumented people enter illegally.

2. There is no way to know how much fentanyl and other shit is brought in, legal points of entry or not.

Another number arbitrarily thrown out to substantiate or derail a political narrative.

There is no way for anyone to know how much fentanyl is actually brought into the country. Period.

Yes, I understand the Trump scare tactics well. The fact is many people have entered into our country illegally. We have no idea who each and every one is or what they possess in their luggage and carryon bags. I mean, I am just assuming they bypassed going through customs on the way in.
Oh really?

When I think who can I trust to provide information that is accurate and objectively shared Joe's Place is top o'mind.

Jesus.

There would be zero negative effect to deport illegal immigrants. None. More likely to be a net positive.

That's not true and you obviously are not very well informed on the catastrophic effect it would have on our economy. But, then you don't want to be.

I am saying two things:

1. Our border is not secure and a large number of undocumented people enter illegally.

2. There is no way to know how much fentanyl and other shit is brought in, legal points of entry or not.
I agree. However, we can only report on what is known. You can't just assume the opposite either.

I agree. However, we can only report on what is known. You can't just assume the opposite either.
True.

What I assume is what they have managed to stop from getting in is a piss in the ocean compared to what has gotten through.

The vast majority of it is probably not being tried to get snuck in through legal checkpoints, but you are correct it’s mere speculation

Eating pets and bad hombres Trump hysterical rhetoric aside, either we have a border crisis or we don’t. My opinion is that we do.

True.

What I assume is what they have managed to stop from getting in is a piss in the ocean compared to what has gotten through.

The vast majority of it is probably not being tried to get snuck in through legal checkpoints, but you are correct it’s mere speculation

Eating pets and bad hombres Trump hysterical rhetoric aside, either we have a border crisis or we don’t. My opinion is that we do.
You would have to think that DBP and/or DHS has figures on the amount of illegals caught that have fentanyl on them. That would be interesting data.

That’s already been linked, Tom.

Again, those who have been sentenced for it, as your source says, is not in dispute.
So it's pretty damn clear that Americans are the biggest problem - and Republicans won't mention it - for bringing drugs into the country. It's easier to scare their base blaming it on brown people.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You would have to think that DBP and/or DHS has figures on the amount of illegals caught that have fentanyl on them. That would be interesting data.

They do and I posted it here a few years ago, but can't find it now...it single digit percentage of over a million illegals had fentanyl on them

True.

We've had a border issue my entire life. There is NO LEGITIMATE REASON the two parties can't sit down and work on fixing it together. They kind of did but Trump torpedoed it.

Holy Christ, dude. Rapist boys entire platform is deporting immigrants. If he has no logistical ability to do so, then he deserves to be ridiculed for it. You bitching about the people rightfully ridiculing him for his moronic promises is just as stupid as him making these moronic promises to begin with.

Reactions: Tom Paris
We've had a border issue my entire life. There is NO LEGITIMATE REASON the two parties can't sit down and work on fixing it together. They kind of did but Trump torpedoed it.
I 100% agree.

You don’t actually think I am supporting Trump on this, do you?

None of this will come true, because if elected, none of it will happen. This is this election cycle's build that wall and Mexico will pay for it. Trump is lying because he's a liar. It's all he does.

He's not deporting millions, he's not bringing energy prices down by 50% and crashing the oil industry. he's not doing anything.
Conjecture…but even not doing anything would be significantly better for the USA than what the Democratic Party will intentionally do.

Who cares, they don’t belong here.
Most Latin Americans are decent, family-oriented, hard-working people.

As far as I am concerned, they belong here more than MAGA scum, pieces of shit like you.

Btw, why is it so difficult for you dumbasses to construct a basic sentence in English? Even middle school SPED students know the difference between two sentences and a comma splice.

Move.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT