ADVERTISEMENT

How would you tell a female employee she has very strong butt odor?

Herkmeister

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
You're the employer & you have a heavy gal who smells like she does not wipe her tail. Several other employees have complained to you.

She's 5'4" and about 230. Very nice and mid 40's.

What do you do?

Just curious to know what HROT would have done.

I handled it like a champ!! :):):):):):):):):)

Give her a random employee appreciation award. An album maybe.

518XB8MKNCL._SY300_.jpg

Well this must be a tough problem to handle because I once worked with a women whose back end odor could knock a buzzard off of a sh** wagon and it was that way virtually every day for years. I happened to run into her a year or so ago, about 20 years after we had last worked together, and she still smelled the same way.

So I am going to assume that no one ever handled that with her. Physically, I don't think she could reach, umm, everything, so maybe someone needs to invent a self cleaning device for large people??

You're the employer & you have a heavy gal who smells like she does not wipe her tail. Several other employees have complained to you.

She's 5'4" and about 230. Very nice and mid 40's.

What do you do?

Just curious to know what HROT would have done.

I handled it like a champ!! :):):):):):):):):)

So how did you handle it?

Reactions: naturalmwa
Situations like this is what HR is for. Have them break the news to her.

Well this must be a tough problem to handle because I once worked with a women whose back end odor could knock a buzzard off of a sh** wagon and it was that way virtually every day for years. I happened to run into her a year or so ago, about 20 years after we had last worked together, and she still smelled the same way.

So I am going to assume that no one ever handled that with her. Physically, I don't think she could reach, umm, everything, so maybe someone needs to invent a self cleaning device for large people??

c700x420.jpg

What's wrong with letting her know the same way your co-workers let you know? Or .... have I said something I shouldn't have?

Reactions: Rustys Dad
Maybe she does not know about the "dugout", which requires an additional wipe or two on warmer days.

1) It may not be "butt odor". Not the stink, possibly the pink. The reason I say this is a couple times at my prior office job (16 years, about 40 people, 80% women), it was painfully obvious they weren't fresh "down there".

The reason I say this is as a kid, when I worked in the restaurant business, I used to open on weekends and had to clean the restrooms, including emptying the sanitary napkin bins in each women's stall.

Yikes...especially if I was hung over.

2) The proper course of action is go to HR and let them handle it. It's their job.

3) csb time

I got a buddy who would shag this waitress we both worked with back in the late 80's. One night after he attempted to go down on her, he was halted by the odor emanating from said snatch.

This wasn't the first time. It was however the worst occurrence.

He stops, looks up at her and asks "do you ever wash that thing?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT