ADVERTISEMENT

How you beat "radical Islam"

The point here, though, is that 99% of Muslims are not 'our enemies'.
We make many of them adversaries by simply continuing to pile on the overblown rhetoric - it allows them to radicalize otherwise normal people.

We cannot change the Wahabbi/Salafists; we can play hardball with the Saudis to stop supporting those hardline sects, but since those are their 'tools' to fight Iran's supported terror groups, that's easier said than done.

The only way you will ever stop those terrorist groups from getting funding is by making their oil obsolete as a primary energy source. That's really it. So long as they all have money to spend fighting each other, they will support these terrorist ideologies and groups to protect their own interests, which will continue to spill out into the West. When they run out of money, then they will only be localized threats to each other and not the rest of the world. The problem we have here is that we have energy companies and massive infrastructure invested in the same status quo.
Holy crap dude.....
take a look at what's in sharia law and tell me that we are not completely different. I consider sharia law the "enemy of modern thought and values".
They may not be enemies in terms of modern warfare but they certainly are in terms of modern thought.

psst, take a peek at the first graph....
I know what country could last 500 years? right....:rolleyes:

psst, which first graph? The one I saw shows a breakdown of religions.

Name a country that has been around for 500 years in it's current state and form of government.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Holy crap dude.....
take a look at what's in sharia law and tell me that we are not completely different. I consider sharia law the "enemy of modern thought and values".
They may not be enemies in terms of modern warfare but they certainly are in terms of modern thought.

And go see my post describing enemies.

Holy crap dude.....

So....I never made any claims about "99% of Muslims are against Sharia Laws" then? Correct?

You don't allow any Muslims in United States. Kick out the foreign born ones that are already here.

You make the church illegalin this country.

You kill them if you can identify them and you kill their immediate family members also

Basically you go Stalin/Hitler on them.

No I wouldn't support a policy like this but I am sure it would work.
That plan didn't work on the Jews. I doubt it would work on the Muslims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT